Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Found this red/Blk sr3+ online in Jacksonville on the 9th. I flew down from Atlanta,
picked it up today and drove it back home for our daughter. We had a blue/Blk ordered but latest was October.

One the drive back it took 83 miles before AP cameras calibrated. 80 mph max AP speed sucks. :) Charging speed even on V3 is noticeably slower than the LR cars. But she’s very efficient. Screen shot from 80 mph.

View attachment 697067
Wow, the color is sharp. Congratulations, enjoy.

Reactions: AtlantaMCR
Inisde EV's has an excellent article on the 2021 SR+ supercharging rates. Basically, you'll almost never see charging rates above 150 kW unless you're completely empty. And yes, the SR+ are extremely efficient. I did 70 MPH Autopilot on I-280 from San Jose to San Francisco and averaged 201 Wh/mi.
Wow, thanks for the interesting read! I took my '21 SR+ to San Diego this weekend and back (LA -> SD) and the supercharger speeds were a little disappointing. They were quick, don't get me wrong. But I was expecting a bit more peak power. I would only be above 100 kW for a few minutes before quickly dipping to 60-80 kW.

I also noticed how efficient the Wh/mi was. I still have the aero covers on, it's almost like daily game to see if I can get a lower Wh/mi average haha.

Reactions: NB Hip fan
So I took delivery today, was scheduled for delivery at 10am but I went to get it myself. Process was smooth, only issue to report is the rear door handles are not quite flush, apart from that I'm pleased.

Attachments

• 2DE3B418-BF39-4DFE-933E-C576F43DED0E.jpeg
    2DE3B418-BF39-4DFE-933E-C576F43DED0E.jpeg
    923.1 KB · Views: 74
So I took delivery today, was scheduled for delivery at 10am but I went to get it myself. Process was smooth, only issue to report is the rear door handles are not quite flush, apart from that I'm pleased.
Wow that's a beautiful day. Car is glistening in the sun!

Congrats on the delivery!! You'll be grinning ear to ear driving that baby back.

I'm curious - has anyone's EDD varied WILDLY from what their SA initially told them? My SA said delivery was looking like January for my SR+, but my EDD shows as mid-late October. I get that the EDD changes, but I haven't really seen anyone's vary quite that dramatically. But then again, maybe I'm just too new to the process?

For those who didn't see this yet, it appears that additional EDD delays might be happening for us if this was/is true.

View attachment 697213
I started following this guy on Twitter based on your post. Note that the tweet posted was 1/3… White interiors is mentioned in tweet 2/3… might be why my M3 with white interior EDD is so late now…
D64031C9-A7E3-4105-A5C8-DA71DA705EE4.jpeg