Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can you explain what that means? I’m sorry I’m new to all this and this is my first loan.
Banks don’t offer APR on some infinite scale. They will structure their offers in tiers. Let’s say hypothetically

Tier A (best): 3.0% APR for 72 Months
Tier B: 4.0%
Tier C: 5.0%
and so forth.

Now it doesn’t matter whether your score is 775 or 770 if, say, anyone 725+ qualifies for Tier A. A “hard pull” credit inquiry is only going to temporarily lower your score by a few points, all else being equal, and is not going to drop you into the next tier unless you were very very borderline.

The Carvana offer on my 2020 SR+ is just too good. Pulled the trigger and ordered a new SR+ with estimated delivery in January 2022. I need my model 3 until at least mid October. So hopefully:
1) the Carvana offer doesn't change dramatically in the next 2 months.
2) the EV credit becomes available starting in 2022
3) the estimated delivery doesn't slip much past January

Worst case, I'm out $100 I guess.

Reactions: curlette461
1. After you pay the $100 deposit
2. On the car page before you even pay the $100, you input your zip code and it tells you the cost.
3. I have seen others on here told that no they can not transfer the financing.
4. I’ve seen others going to the dealer to transfer their VIN to someone else’s order.

All of these are based on previous answers I’ve seen and not first hand experience. I feel like an elder in the loony bin at this point 😂😂😂
We are the last of the May orders still waiting for delivery! EDD holding steadily at 09/09 ~ 92/29. I might as well put the order on hold and wait for the 2022 model 😆

Reactions: NB Hip fan
First post here. Ordered White/White no FSD last Friday and was surprised to have an EDD of October 25th - November 14th. Changed the car color to blue and added 19" sport wheels yesterday and now it's showing January EDD. I guess I went back to the end of the line overnight :-/
It’s possible it might have happened anyway. EDD is so unpredictable, many of us have seen changes without changing our orders

First post here. Ordered White/White no FSD last Friday and was surprised to have an EDD of October 25th - November 14th. Changed the car color to blue and added 19" sport wheels yesterday and now it's showing January EDD. I guess I went back to the end of the line overnight :-/
Usually the first EDD is highly unlikely but after the first one it moves forward a month which is more accurate.

Ordered 7/3, EDD now between 9/08-9/28.
was 9/01-9/21 3 days ago. Mtl here. 🤞🏻
for the quickest delivery possible.

If it wasn’t à so nice car, I believe that the waiting is the most « valuable » experience from owning a Tesla.
Like Jean Couru once said : Wasn’t to have the Merc the biggest trill, it was the way I went through to get it!

Reactions: wpcars