Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Took delivery on Saturday and everything looked immaculate but today we saw that the rear glass gasket looked odd and you could see into the trunk on the left side. Can anyone confirm if this is normal? I've attached some pictures of both sides and you can see how the left side seal looks like its cut. My wife insists that it wasnt like that when we picked up but i find it unlikely someone has come along with a surgical scalpel and cut it...

Other than that we love it! Its worth the wait.
It's normal. Service told me it was a gap so the powered lift has clearance.

Hey everybody (new here and new to Tesla), WOOOW Im I ever excited!! got accepted and now just awaiting for an update on delivery day which is expected to be in 8 to 14 weeks!! Model 3 SR+ white on white. WOOOW!!

Opinions:
-Should I try and change from stock 18" wheels to the 19" wheels?
-Did I do wrong going white on white?
-Was also thinking of getting Eibach lowering springs?
-Any advice or tips????????? :)

Thanks everybody and again WOOOOW so excited!!

The day is right around the corner, Tomorrow August 24th at 5h30pm I will be picking up my Tesla Model 3 (white exterior , white interior) and I had decided to upgrade the stock wheels to the 19" wheels. I am beyond excited!!

Just wanted to report a successful rate match through Tesla financing. Our credit union gave us a good rate, but not as good as we'd hoped (they pulled TU VantageScore...which is my mediocre score). Wells through Tesla gave me 2.49, so I'm taking it!
I have read on reddit Tesla can beat their own rate by emailing [email protected] and ask for a better rate. A lot of people have gotten 1.98% by simply asking, but I assume you need to have excellent FICO score.

Well I come bearing good news! I HAVE A VIN!!!!!!! Hdjakshdksshskaakbwsk!!!! Now, this is not from my original order. I snagged an existing inventory one today and Miami so just need to wait for it to come from Miami to Tampa!!! Yes, it was more than my original order rebut I’m getting it 2 months earlier if my EDD is to be believed. Final config is Red/White, 19” wheels. 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳 a HUGE thank you to that discord channel where I was able to snag it!
How did you snag into existing inventory??