Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi All

I'm super excited as I've been given my appointment date to pick up my Model 3 on the 20th Sep. However the appointment location isn't actually in the Birmingham experience center (St Andrews) I have been informed its Birmingham-NEC-North Ave. Has anyone else been told their delivery location is there ?

Ordered 7/18 SR+ White / Black 18” wheels.

At the start of my order EDD was early/mid August (~2 weeks), it then hopped to mid/ late Sept (~2 weeks), hopped forward last week with an estimated month of Oct 3-28 (heart sank and was in a complete mood), and over this past weekend it moved back to Sept 16-30.

Multiple checks throughout the day (everyday) while i hold my breath when i refresh my screen.

Well I come bearing good news! I HAVE A VIN!!!!!!! Hdjakshdksshskaakbwsk!!!! Now, this is not from my original order. I snagged an existing inventory one today and Miami so just need to wait for it to come from Miami to Tampa!!! Yes, it was more than my original order rebut I’m getting it 2 months earlier if my EDD is to be believed. Final config is Red/White, 19” wheels. 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳 a HUGE thank you to that discord channel where I was able to snag it!
CONGRATULATIONS! You’ve been waiting as long as I have and I’m glad you were able to snag an inventory car!

Ordered 7/18 SR+ White / Black 18” wheels.

At the start of my order EDD was early/mid August (~2 weeks), it then hopped to mid/ late Sept (~2 weeks), hopped forward last week with an estimated month of Oct 3-28 (heart sank and was in a complete mood), and over this past weekend it moved back to Sept 16-30.

Multiple checks throughout the day (everyday) while i hold my breath when i refresh my screen.
does it ever update multiple times a day? like if it changed first thing in the morning, can it change later that afternoon or at night?

Reactions: KirtBall