Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If anyone is looking for a WHITE/WHITE/19" sport wheels/No FSD SR+ (LFP battery), please let me know and I can set up an RN transfer over to you. I accidentally the wrong build from existing inventory today (was looking for aero wheels). The vehicle is located in California. It has a VIN so it is ready for immediate delivery in the next few days for whoever is interested. Looking to recoup $250 fee if possible.

The only problem I have with Bjorn's testing of the MIC Model 3 is that he did it during warm temperatures. My main concern is winter. Usually he is the go to for winter testing but obviously he doesn't live in Antarctica so he can only test in the winter for some of the year.
Yea I completely agree. However, I think with the heat pump and the fact that the batteries will heat up during long driving, it should be ok (certainly better than non heat pump SR+). Especially in my climate area. TBH I do agree there are still ?s about LFP; also we know it's a cheaper battery, all other areas are getting LFP SR+ cheaper than NCA SR+. I'm kinda ticked off that Tesla doesn't even try to fix that (how about an extra year or two of premium connectivity???). I'm not surprised though (due to market conditions). I still bought one anyways, in general I think LFP makes sense for SR, the volume is available. It's safer and longer lasting.