Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Despite having my 3 for a month now, guess I'm still a bit of a n00b. I charge my 3 with the J1772 adapter connected to my ChargePoint Flex Home. Just found out I can unlock the charge port by simply pressing the trigger button on the handle of the CP unit quickly instead of fumbling with my phone to unlock via the app or with the center display. 😆

That’s the stage of car ownership I want to be in — I don’t like the waiting-for-my-car stage any more! In various videos they show about a million ways to open the charge port. I think if you have your phone key with you then you can just press the charge port door and it will open. Or if you are in the car you can use the voice command “Open butthole”, and for some reason that opens the charge port as well…

Good morning all. Curious if any of the west coast folk have had any updates yet? I’m a day into my EDD range of this week for an LFP car (My NCA car EDD is late October) and still radio silence since the order/VIN. It’s all hopefully soon, but obviously a bit anxious like the rest of us!
My service agent said there'd be more updates after today, so I was going to reach out tomorrow. I'm in the PNW.