Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone else not have an SA? Ordered completely online so no one has reached out to me. Should I call the SC I plan to take delivery at? Or any other suggestions?

Still have two open orders (the new LFP one with the 250 down, and the old one with 100 down).

I did call customer service and they had told me to keep both orders open and that they hadn’t decided if they were going to refund the 100 to anyone who made the switch, or transfer it to the new order.

basically seems like everyone gets a different answer depending on who they talk to.
I don't have an SA... I basically use the Tesla online chat every time I have a question. They always tell me me SA can also help with whatever I need, and when I tell them I've never heard from an SA, they say they will have my SA reach out to me ASAP - never happens.

Anyway, I still have two orders fully open (NCA order 7/11 EDD 9/12-9/26; LFP order 8/29 EDD 9/1-9/6), I'm hesitant to merge them until I know for sure my LFP car is ready. Spoke to someone on the Tesla chat and they thought it was fine to wait and that once I'm ready I can merge the orders and the $100 from the original order will be applied as a credit to the LFP order (consistent with what others have said on here).

Where are you picking up your car from, or are you doing home delivery?
i would be picking up from princeton (so unlikely that my car would be in the long island DC) but i also would need a VIN first 😂 i’ll have to hang on before i call i suppose haha

unless there is a DC somewhere near philly 🤔🤔🤔 which would likely be closer to princeton than brooklyn.