Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got off the phone with Tesla. I asked about moving my 9/5 pickup to 9/4. He said he would be able to do it for me but would have to transfer me to someone else. I think he messed up because he just transferred me all the way back to the initial automated menu lmao.

Ordered 8/26, got VIN 8/26, got EDD on 8/26 (for 9/5-9/8), Paid in full 8/26, Updated insurance with VIN and uploaded 8/26, and I reviewed and signed all agreements on 8/26..... SA told me it's in CA and due to arrive 'week of 9/6' on 8/27. And...... now my EDD 9/11-9/14... DOH!
Still hoping to get it this weekend but doesn't seem likely.
I just asked again... and I was told that the car is still not on a carrier :( Looks like I won't be getting it for my birthday.

You can just put your current car insurance if in Cali right?
I don’t know. I sold my own car a month and a half ago, but we still have my wife’s car insured. But I anticipate getting the new car insured within a couple of hours. I was just holding off on the advice of my SA, who figured it was best not to commit myself too much until the car was plainly ready for release…