Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@KirtBall did you take delivery?!?!!!!!!
All set for tomorrow morning!!! i called them a few times to see if there are any signs of delay and the guy i last spoke with told me it was in the process of getting washed!! Super excited and just want it NOW! Lol 😂

checklist printed .. watched a few more YouTube videos about the car… esp how i am going to figure out this whole regen braking stuff (bc it kind of freaks me out)

I’ll keep the Tes-fam posted with pics tomorrow.

now gotta figure out this whole thing called sleep tonight lol bc i am sure i won’t sleep a wink due to the excitement 🥳

• Love
Reactions: asquared17
All set for tomorrow morning!!! i called them a few times to see if there are any signs of delay and the guy i last spoke with told me it was in the process of getting washed!! Super excited and just want it NOW! Lol 😂

checklist printed .. watched a few more YouTube videos about the car… esp how i am going to figure out this whole regen braking stuff (bc it kind of freaks me out)

now gotta figure out this whole thing called sleep tonight lol bc i am sure i won’t sleep a wink due to the excitement 🥳
you are going to LOVE it!!!

don’t be discouraged about the regen braking. my SA told me it takes about a half hour to get used to it — i would agree. that’s like the basic mechanics of what the car can do. and then by the time another day or two go by, you’ll be cruising along without a thought!!!

i had the extensive checklist but didn’t go too nuts over it. the black mark i found even turned out to be dirt from the bumper adhesive.

DEFFO check your keycards to make sure they are not warped!!! (mine were)

keep us updated and HAVE FUN!!

so excited for you!!!

• Love
Reactions: KirtBall
New here - Ordered a White/White M3 SR+ yesterday 9/26. Website shows estimated delivery March '22 however my account page just says they'll contact me when a date gets closer. So here I am - one more thing I can add to my catalog of stuff to check daily/refresh hourly. Already spoke to my advisor a few times via text about setting payment method to Cash now and changing to finance when things are closer. Just hard chilling now!

Got my car , took home delivery today!
Order date: 7/31/2

some issues I noticed, not deal breakers , but makes me scratch my head for a $45k car… hmm

1. Uneven panel gaps, (worse then my 2018 model 3)

2. roof glass uneven where it meets windshield - should I report this to service/warranty?

3. 240v 14-50 cord not included! I had no idea they stopped including this , oops!

4. no floor mats in the car, what the heck??

Anyone else notice these items?

Attachments

• 192EB5D9-0594-4A26-A5FB-9EFEB3B2F058.jpeg
    192EB5D9-0594-4A26-A5FB-9EFEB3B2F058.jpeg
    251.3 KB · Views: 86
  • 9874D4A6-6371-4277-9CEC-7293462F9163.jpeg
    9874D4A6-6371-4277-9CEC-7293462F9163.jpeg
    688.2 KB · Views: 69
Reactions: Pablocrisp
New here - Ordered a White/White M3 SR+ yesterday 9/26. Website shows estimated delivery March '22 however my account page just says they'll contact me when a date gets closer. So here I am - one more thing I can add to my catalog of stuff to check daily/refresh hourly. Already spoke to my advisor a few times via text about setting payment method to Cash now and changing to finance when things are closer. Just hard chilling now!
Join the discord channel and try to grab one in inventory. (Search posts for link). You can play the game around the clock if hourly isn't enough for you.

some issues I noticed, not deal breakers , but makes me scratch my head for a $45k car… hmm

2. roof glass uneven where it meets windshield - should I report this to service/warranty?

3. 240v 14-50 cord not included! I had no idea they stopped including this , oops!

#3 and #4 are correct for SR+. That's how it comes. If #1 and #2 annoy you, ask to get it corrected.

Weird. I just went to my car, opened it and sat in the car for 2 mins.

I then checked my Tesla App, and max charge shows "charge limit: 263"
i’ve noticed the app tends to fluctuate a few miles, give or take when charging.

263 was the old hallmark of the NCA — but if you check the weight of the car, you’ll know for sure.

you are going to LOVE it!!!

don’t be discouraged about the regen braking. my SA told me it takes about a half hour to get used to it — i would agree. that’s like the basic mechanics of what the car can do. and then by the time another day or two go by, you’ll be cruising along without a thought!!!

i had the extensive checklist but didn’t go too nuts over it. the black mark i found even turned out to be dirt from the bumper adhesive.

DEFFO check your keycards to make sure they are not warped!!! (mine were)

keep us updated and HAVE FUN!!

so excited for you!!!
Asquared, Congrats on getting your car! I picked mine up in Paramus, NJ last Friday the 24th, and my freaking cards were warped too! Did you just submit a service ticket in the app?

Reactions: asquared17

Just remembers: it actually takes you pressing on the juice pedal to make the car move!
Soon enough you will start enjoying the life of driving with one pedal🤪

Yes on points 3 and 4, but was aware these were not included. I also had a few misaligned panels and tail light which I’ve already reported and have a service appointment for.

2. I have the same issue with the glass roof and I’ve read some SC said it’s within spec. I have seen several cars at delivery with the same issue, and I’m not too concerned about it. I’m more worried if they’ll make it worse at the SC.