Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here is mine, I originally ordered September 8th, with Jan Edd
Went to Nov something to Dec
then went to Dec 5th to Dec 25th
Then A few weeks ago, I went to Oct 24th to Nov 15th
a couple of days ago it to Nov 21st to Dec15th

I ordered red with white interior, I am near Sacramento Ca, so not sure if that plays a factor in Deliveries.

Update:

SR+ Order with no options
Sacramento, CA

Ordered on 8/10
Original estimated delivery was November
Changed to Oct 8-28
Changed to Oct 2-10
Changed to Oct 5-12
Changed to Oct 15-Nov 12
Changed to Oct 13-Oct 27
Today, Changed to Oct 16-Oct 28

I haven't received a Tesla Vison email and I don't see the VIN in my account (not in the source code either)

Ah, mine too just today!

It's been about a month with no EDD for my SR+ order with the only option being blue paint.
It now says: "Estimated Delivery: November 25 - December 23"

Who knows if this will hold.
Not bad thought. Are you picking up from Lawrence delivery centre ? I also ordered Blue but 26th Sept order. Maybe ours will be delivered same time lol. . Lets see what happens

I just talked to an SA (not the one initially assigned) and he suggested not to expect my car until the end of quarter (December) or even possibly March.
ordered 08/10, current EDD: Oct20-Nov10, NY.
Really disappointed but nothing much I can do... :-(

wow! We both ordered on the same day. I'm in Sacramento, CA though. My EDD is currently Oct 16-Oct 28.
Hope you get your car on time! My understanding is Tesla sends very limited number of SR+ to east coast due to shipping cost, low profit, etc. However, I've heard many good stories from CA folks:) I wish I had ordered my Tesla during the 7 years that I lived in CA... (moved out last year).

Ordered September 7th. Put cash and no EDD for 4 weeks now. Cash or not in Canada, makes no difference for now. Tesla does priorise US.
This is just a guess, but I think Tesla will prioritize Canadian deliveries toward the end of the year. They did that for Danish deliveries a couple of years ago. The difference was, that in Denmark, the price was going to double with the new year.

It's here!! Had to sign 3 papers, and hand him the check. He placed the check in a fedex envelope and off he went. Whole delivery took maybe 3-4 minutes. Couldn't find anything wrong with the car either. Great experience!!

20211014_192623.jpg