Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It's here!! Had to sign 3 papers, and hand him the check. He placed the check in a fedex envelope and off he went. Whole delivery took maybe 3-4 minutes. Couldn't find anything wrong with the car either. Great experience!!

View attachment 721673

Congratulations on your new ride! Since you had an M3 LR before, what made you switch to SR+ now? I am debating SR+ vs. LR M3....

I just talked to an SA (not the one initially assigned) and he suggested not to expect my car until the end of quarter (December) or even possibly March.
ordered 08/10, current EDD: Oct20-Nov10, NY.
Really disappointed but nothing much I can do... :-(
Similar update here my EDD kept moving from oct to Nov to Dec for the last 1 month no update EDD disappeared . Yesterday when i checked it says expected delivery April!!! Thats crazy . I ordered on Aug 5th from NJ , SR+ Red with black interior .

Similar update here my EDD kept moving from oct to Nov to Dec for the last 1 month no update EDD disappeared . Yesterday when i checked it says expected delivery April!!! Thats crazy . I ordered on Aug 5th from NJ , SR+ Red with black interior .
today it updated to May 2022 , is this some kind of a joke ha ha!! If i go and order a new model 3 with same configuration it shows April 2022 Expected lol

EDD moved, got smaller. My previous EDD of oct14- nov11 changed to oct20- nov3. Not looking too much into it but i read its a good sign when the window starts getting smaller, as opposed to just pushing back. Ordered July.🙄 still annoyed cuz this is taking longer than i was told it would but not gonna lie, kinda excited.

Reactions: Mehmet68
Congratulations on your new ride! Since you had an M3 LR before, what made you switch to SR+ now? I am debating SR+ vs. LR M3....
We have both now. My wife had a Chevy Bolt and we were sick of the recalls and fire risk. So we sold it to get the SR+. I'm discussing with my wife taking the SR+ as I love the white color.....

In terms of difference, I don't know if the LR is worth the extra money in my opinion. The stereo is slightly better but the SR+ has a good stereo too. Acceleration is only slightly better on LR. And range difference is 233 to 257 at 90%. Now that is also because our LR is almost 3.5 years old and started at only 310. But for about $10,000 more, not sure if it would be worth it for us at least.

My big concern is how it does on trips between charging stations or are we going to be getting down to 5-10% left alot which is nerve-wracking

Reactions: metalblaze
You and @SPCCAR0922 should be getting yours within 1-2 weeks. Mine adjusting to a shorter 2 week period about a week before I got the email for final payment. And then 2 days later to schedule delivery, and we took delivery 2 days after that.
Crossing my fingers! Crazy how a July order and a September order are getting delivered at the same time. I’m just happy to get the car but their process doesn’t make sense. Where’s august? Lol idk i guess i shouldn’t care, maybe it was because we ordered at the beginning of the quarter in July. Who knows. I’m so excited! Congrats Syrjin I’m glad you didn’t have to wait!!

Reactions: Syrjin
I picked mine up yesterday. It's so fantastic.

Good luck, friends, I hope you all get yours soon!

244575107_244696594286222_8877824985883698924_n.jpg

Congrats. Awesome. When did you order again??
Ordered at the end of August, with an EDD of Nov-Dec. Sales person found an unwanted car for my delivery on 17 Sep, but was unable to complete the sale due to a trade-in issue. New EDD was March 2022, but they found another car and I was able to get it yesterday. All instances White Model 3 SR+.

Ordered at the end of August, with an EDD of Nov-Dec. Sales person found an unwanted car for my delivery on 17 Sep, but was unable to complete the sale due to a trade-in issue. New EDD was March 2022, but they found another car and I was able to get it yesterday. All instances White Model 3 SR+.
Are in Toronto or Quebec? Thats pretty good how they actually found 2 cars within a Week. Good for you man. i might call my SA in Toronto to tell him that i would be open to another unwanted SR+ if it comes up.