Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Officially exiting this thread since I was finally able to pick up my SR M3 earlier today. I was expecting Redshift to look good, but I was honestly a bit shocked at just how good this red pops in the sun. Ordered July 5, took delivery Dec 11.
Officially exiting this thread since I was finally able to pick up my SR M3 earlier today. I was expecting Redshift to look good, but I was honestly a bit shocked at just how good this red pops in the sun. Ordered July 5, took delivery Dec 11.
Are you able to take home delivery or delivery in AR? Any incentive from state or local?

Agree. Lots of people recommended to take delivery at delivery center in case it has factory defects need be addressed or fixed. Where you picked up, AR or TX?
Yep, and the techs at the Kansas City DC addressed the misaligned tail light in minutes.

Oh and I missed your question about incentives. Here in AR we get nada, and get to pay a $200 EV registration fee. “Natural State” my arse….

Order date Oct 9. EDD March 9-April 6. St Bruno as well. Apparently Tesla sells more EV’s in Quebec than any other province in Canada. Much to do with rebates.
That will probably change since the Federal incentive don't apply anymore on the RWD. Although the Provincial still does. For how long, don't know.

Hope both don't run out of funds when we take delivery of our car...

Reactions: vsg055
Yep, and the techs at the Kansas City DC addressed the misaligned tail light in minutes.

Oh and I missed your question about incentives. Here in AR we get nada, and get to pay a $200 EV registration fee. “Natural State” my arse….
KC, you might from northern AR! I lived in AR for 12 years before moving to MI. Always wondering how is the Natural State now. Hope there will be more EV driving there. To be honest, most states still charge higher registration fee on EV just because the government cannot charge the fuel tax from EV. They do not really care the environmental benefit from EV in long term.

That will probably change since the Federal incentive don't apply anymore on the RWD. Although the Provincial still does. For how long, don't know.

Hope both don't run out of funds when we take delivery of our car...
It should not since federel EV credit of 5k only used to apply to SR+ aka Base rwd now. Ppl who taking LR deliveries do not qualify so its just ppl like us who are waiting for SR+ orders. But yes other ppl also that are gettingbother cars beside Tesla. We should be fine though if we get it by March i would think.

Reactions: Ther0ck
It should not since federel EV credit of 5k only used to apply to SR+ aka Base rwd now. Ppl who taking LR deliveries do not qualify so its just ppl like us who are waiting for SR+ orders. But yes other ppl also that are gettingbother cars beside Tesla. We should be fine though if we get it by March i would think.
My fingers are crossed that this is the case. Without the credit it’s not as good of a deal and I might walk away.