Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Financing Question:

So, my delivery is set for Feb 23rd 10 am in Toronto. Confirmed AMD Ryzen, could not confirm anything else such as heated wipers or 12 V battery. Bit i would say it should be since my VIN is 178xxx.

Applied loan got approved instantly from BMO. Canadian bank.

I noticed my positive trade in does not reflect on amount to be financed portion. Thus showing monthly paymemt lot higher. Is that normal? I guess trade in amount gets added on the delivery day and then only monthly payment will reflect that?

Little confused. Anyone seen similar thing on the account after applyng loan?
Congrats..... We've had similar dates throughout, entering my EDD in 2 days.... Jealous lol I'm a little worried my car will get delayed by the convoy in Windsor tho......

Reactions: amit_gunner
Congrats..... We've had similar dates throughout, entering my EDD in 2 days.... Jealous lol I'm a little worried my car will get delayed by the convoy in Windsor tho......
Lol should be any day now man. Freedom convoy can impact my delivery too but hoping by next Week it should be resolved or they got to find different border crossing to reach Ontarion. Lets see.

I ordered my Model 3 at the end of December 2021. The currently EDD is.... October. It said March, then april, then May/June... and now October. I'm beyond frustrated at both the long wait (which seems longer than you guys are experiencing) and the completely unreliable estimates. I have absolutely no idea when to prepare financing, etc. Does anyone have any idea what I should expect in the coming months?

Did your SA say where your vehicle was? Curious where it is when you get your VIN.. leaving Fremont? Coming into Canada? Who knows lol
No idea. Dont think they know either. I didnt ask. Tesla agent i called not my SA said your vehicle will be here 23rd Feb. And he said i can book you same day and gave me bunch of times i picked the first one 10 am. Hoping it wont be as busy.

Reactions: TSLM3CAN
I ordered my Model 3 at the end of December 2021. The currently EDD is.... October. It said March, then april, then May/June... and now October. I'm beyond frustrated at both the long wait (which seems longer than you guys are experiencing) and the completely unreliable estimates. I have absolutely no idea when to prepare financing, etc. Does anyone have any idea what I should expect in the coming months?
I'm picking mine up tomorrow and it's been about 6.5 months since I ordered it. I'm sure your EDD with change again to something sooner(hopefully faster than the 6.5 months I had to wait!). Cheers m8

Ordered mine mid August 2021 and my EDD just recently was pushed back to May 2022… I will be over 250+ days at that point. That is if I even take delivery then. Trust me, you aren’t alone. I’m convinced I will never get this car.

Reactions: alset3000
M3SR+ -MSM/Black/18" No FSD
OD : 10/08/21 - California
EDD Dec 22 - Dec 31
EDD - Jan 22 - Feb 19
EDD - Jan 21- Feb 18
EDD - Mar 12 - Apr 09
EDD - Feb 13 - March 13
EDD - Dec 09 - Dec 31st (was on this from the end of November to end of December
Latest: EDD Feb 10 - March 10 (Showing this date since Jan 1st.)

Awesome to all who have received there cars cant wait! Thought I would update for any that have similar order dates.

Just waiting on the updated vision agreement.

Everyone says to prepare for financing once vin is received or at least for sure close to delivery so you don't run credit multiple times through the waiting period.

Well guys, it’s my time to head out. Took delivery today, I’ll have all the info for you guys below:

OD Nov 17, 2021
MSM/BLK/AERO/No FSD
VIN 167***
Came with LFP, Ryzen chip, no duel pane windows.
Took delivery in Ottawa

Loving the car and praying to the Tesla gods your cars arrive soon. Best of luck to you all!

Congrats man. Did they installed mudflaps??

Reactions: Itsadnanbaby
Well guys, it’s my time to head out. Took delivery today, I’ll have all the info for you guys below:

OD Nov 17, 2021
MSM/BLK/AERO/No FSD
VIN 167***
Came with LFP, Ryzen chip, no duel pane windows.
Took delivery in Ottawa

Loving the car and praying to the Tesla gods your cars arrive soon. Best of luck to you all!
Congrats. I have the same config, also in Ottawa, OD Oct 23, 2021 and my delivery is next Tuesday. When I drove past on the 416 today, I swore I saw mine on the truck in the back parking lot waiting to be unloaded, but it must have been yours.

Enjoy!!

Reactions: Itsadnanbaby
Congrats. I have the same config, also in Ottawa, OD Oct 23, 2021 and my delivery is next Tuesday. When I drove past on the 416 today, I swore I saw mine on the truck in the back parking lot waiting to be unloaded, but it must have been yours.

Enjoy!!
Thank you! You’ll completely forget about the wait once you pick up your car, atleast that’s how I felt😂

Wishing you guys the best!

Reactions: MGBDave