Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can the short ones be taken off if i want to have aftermarket ones for front and rear.
Yes they can. I asked the SC not to install them or the front plate - I'll put on a different front plate mount and the EV mudflaps after I get the partial PPF done a few days after pickup. Hopefully they don't install them, but if they do, I'll take them off :)

Reactions: amit_gunner
Congrats. I have the same config, also in Ottawa, OD Oct 23, 2021 and my delivery is next Tuesday. When I drove past on the 416 today, I swore I saw mine on the truck in the back parking lot waiting to be unloaded, but it must have been yours.

Enjoy!!
Wow you guys are lucky, lots of Quebecer and Ontarians still waiting with OD 1+ months earlier than you… enjoy!

Pick up is scheduled for this Saturday in Langley BC. Have had zero contact with SA/Tesla other then the in app/account stuff. No phone calls, txt's or emails...

Tried calling my delivery location but gave up after 1hr on hold. Other then being pre approved for financing and confirming vision/range agreement, is there any paper work required before pick up day?

Pick up is scheduled for this Saturday in Langley BC. Have had zero contact with SA/Tesla other then the in app/account stuff. No phone calls, txt's or emails...

Tried calling my delivery location but gave up after 1hr on hold. Other then being pre approved for financing and confirming vision/range agreement, is there any paper work required before pick up day?
The only things I brought with me to pick up mine was my drivers license and bank draft to make the payment. They will have the purchase agreement for you to sign, and there is ICBC agents there to do the insurance. No need for you to talk to anyone at the delivery location imo.

I picked up in Langley as well, everyone there was incredibly friendly, whole experience was great.

Reactions: SGOttawa
Lmao I was supposed to take delivery yesterday but the SC called and said "hey your car stuck at customs because of the freedom convoy" bs happening. Was reschedule for tomorrow. Our hopes of getting it are low to slim...

Thats crazy. Hopefully car gets here. You think its stuck in Windsor border? If thats the case that might be a long one. This sucks. I am worried about my delivery which is Feb 23rd. Week and half away so hopefully things clear up next few days. Let us know if you are able to pick it up. Good luck

Hi guys, I just had my car for 20 days and 1000km on it. My range reduced from 438km to 433~435km. Is that normal, I'm scared

Thats normal with colder temp. I would just use percentage instead of KM or Miles. Follow this forum . Should be helpful

I am loving the “just picked up my Tesla…” threads. My order date was Oct 5 with a current EDD of Feb 21-Mar 21. We’re doing a road trip down to Florida the last week of February and I had hoped to have the Tesla by then but it looks like it’ll be possibly our last ICE road trip instead. It would be hard to overstate how excited I am for this car. When we did our test drive last fall it felt like we had briefly sat in the future and it was so much fun. Can’t wait till it’s in our driveway and I’m doing my daily commute in it. I feel like a kid waiting for a Christmas morning.

keep telling us all the things you love about your new cars, it makes the waiting a little more bearable.

I am loving the “just picked up my Tesla…” threads. My order date was Oct 5 with a current EDD of Feb 21-Mar 21. We’re doing a road trip down to Florida the last week of February and I had hoped to have the Tesla by then but it looks like it’ll be possibly our last ICE road trip instead. It would be hard to overstate how excited I am for this car. When we did our test drive last fall it felt like we had briefly sat in the future and it was so much fun. Can’t wait till it’s in our driveway and I’m doing my daily commute in it. I feel like a kid waiting for a Christmas morning.

keep telling us all the things you love about your new cars, it makes the waiting a little more bearable.
As hard as it is to wait, the anticipation is so much fun! Not to mention seeing others have their "Christmas morning"... i never imagined feeling like this for a car (I'm not a car guy).

Reactions: MGBDave

Coming from a 2017 civic hatchback turbo..

The things I really appreciate are how quiet it is.. not just the engine, but it is so much quieter in terms of road nose that it feels like I am floating down the road heh. Overtaking cars is so easy.. this thing accelerates instantly to any speed you want in those situations. The off the line speed doesn’t bother me because I am not real drag race kind of person.. but to some people where that is the most important thing.. the RWD might disappoint.. but that said, it’s faster than my turbo civic in all circumstances.

The cars audio system, also compared to my old car is incredible.. if the normal audio system in the rwd sounds this good, I can’t imagine what the premium audio must be like in the LR/performance.

I love that I can watch Netflix on the massive display while I am waiting for my son at soccer practice, or while charging.. so cool.

My car just finally finished calibrating.. so I tried autopilot for the first time.. that got my heart going heh… it is going to take some time to trust my car enough to be comfortable letting it steer.. but it is really cool, and I feel like I am living on the bleeding edge of car technology.. it’s great.

My only “complaints” … which arent really that much of a complaint:

The car feels really light and agile.. but only until you get to a speed bump.. for some reason it feels really heavy.. not sure how to explain. Maybe it’s just that the suspension isn’t as good as it could be.. I don’t know enough about cars to say for sure. Not a big deal in any way though.

The other thing is that my dog always hits the front passenger window button to roll down the windows, and the window lock function only applies to the back windows.. that kinda sucks because I don’t trust my dog at all heh.

I ordered my M3 RWD on Monday, and have now seen my delivery date come in to May 25th - June 22nd, which I know will change but I can't help but be super excited! I love seeing everyone else get their cars! I am not a huge car guy nor do I know every in and out of the M3, but I knew enough from my boss telling me about his that this is what I want. Here to learn and share in the excitement!

Thats crazy. Hopefully car gets here. You think its stuck in Windsor border? If thats the case that might be a long one. This sucks. I am worried about my delivery which is Feb 23rd. Week and half away so hopefully things clear up next few days. Let us know if you are able to pick it up. Good luck
Well got a txt this morning afrer txting them asking if the car was in today for pickup tomorrow. Nada. It's coming let evening on Saturday. Therefore my delivery was pushed a 2nd time on Monday...

Reactions: Te3la_
Coming from a 2017 civic hatchback turbo..

The things I really appreciate are how quiet it is.. not just the engine, but it is so much quieter in terms of road nose that it feels like I am floating down the road heh. Overtaking cars is so easy.. this thing accelerates instantly to any speed you want in those situations. The off the line speed doesn’t bother me because I am not real drag race kind of person.. but to some people where that is the most important thing.. the RWD might disappoint.. but that said, it’s faster than my turbo civic in all circumstances.

The cars audio system, also compared to my old car is incredible.. if the normal audio system in the rwd sounds this good, I can’t imagine what the premium audio must be like in the LR/performance.

I love that I can watch Netflix on the massive display while I am waiting for my son at soccer practice, or while charging.. so cool.

My car just finally finished calibrating.. so I tried autopilot for the first time.. that got my heart going heh… it is going to take some time to trust my car enough to be comfortable letting it steer.. but it is really cool, and I feel like I am living on the bleeding edge of car technology.. it’s great.

My only “complaints” … which arent really that much of a complaint:

The car feels really light and agile.. but only until you get to a speed bump.. for some reason it feels really heavy.. not sure how to explain. Maybe it’s just that the suspension isn’t as good as it could be.. I don’t know enough about cars to say for sure. Not a big deal in any way though.

The other thing is that my dog always hits the front passenger window button to roll down the windows, and the window lock function only applies to the back windows.. that kinda sucks because I don’t trust my dog at all heh.
Ha. My dog does that, too. I have to keep a leash on him in the car so he doesn’t jump out the window.

It’s probably all that battery weight at the bottom of the car that you’re feeling on speed bumps. Hopefully you don’t bottom out on them!

Coming from a vw alltrac as my daily driver I think the Tesla is going to delight in the acceleration department. I don’t plan on any drag races either so as long as I don’t go test driving a long range or performance version I think I’ll be perfectly content!

VIN is now displaying in the app too.
Delivery date is still set for 18th

Hopefully the protests don’t affect my delivery. SA mentioned they still don’t have a 100% guarantee on delivery due to protest bridge closures.
Same VIN as what you seen insde source code right. My SA asked me to hold off doing insurance till next Week just in case VIN changes. Not sure what that means but its okay i can wait few more days

M3SR+ -MSM/Black/18" No FSD
OD : 10/08/21 - California
EDD Dec 22 - Dec 31
EDD - Jan 22 - Feb 19
EDD - Jan 21- Feb 18
EDD - Mar 12 - Apr 09
EDD - Feb 13 - March 13
EDD - Dec 09 - Dec 31st (was on this from the end of November to end of December
EDD Feb 10 - March 10 (Showing this date since Jan 1st.)
EDD Updated: Feb 25th to March 25th this morning.

Reactions: rudythecar