Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What is it with Tesla and customer service?
I ordered my M3 in Sept 2021. The first delivery date was April 2022, then it bumped up to January, then March, then February, and the last 2-16 march.

How come they cant just leave the date and if it's delivered earlier it would be the second xmas.

Tesla might be the best electric vehicle but with their customer service, it starts to look like the worst. I am waiting for the new dates on the 3rd.
I have not got a VIN yet either

Los Angeles, CA

OD: 9/28/21

Solid Black w/ Black Int | 18" Aero Wheels | No FSD

EDD: March 2022 (as of 9/28/21 - 1/5/22)
EDD: June 2022 (as of 1/5/22 - 1/20/22)
EDD: March 7 - March 31 (as of 1/21/22 - 1/30/22)
EDD: April 21 - May 19 (as of 1/31/22 - present day)

My EDD got a two month bump today. I probably won't take delivery of it.. but somebody in Florida will be a happy camper.

1646150309372.png

My EDD was April 10-May 8 for the past several months (after a lot of jumping around as everyone else here has had as well). Just updated this AM to Mar 4-18. I originally put I'd pay in full but I'm thinking I would like to finance. I read somewhere the best way to change is wait til you get your VIN then talk to SA about switching. Wondering if anyone can provide some additional guidance on this or link a thread that talks about this? I was having trouble finding any other info.

I definitely don't want it to impact my delivery date and would rather pay the full cash if I have to in order to prevent a further delay. Also concerned if I change once I get the VIN assigned, that won't be enough time to complete loan reqs as I'm in SF Bay Area so expecting VIN assignment to delivery time to be very short.

Thanks!

My EDD was April 10-May 8 for the past several months (after a lot of jumping around as everyone else here has had as well). Just updated this AM to Mar 4-18. I originally put I'd pay in full but I'm thinking I would like to finance. I read somewhere the best way to change is wait til you get your VIN then talk to SA about switching. Wondering if anyone can provide some additional guidance on this or link a thread that talks about this? I was having trouble finding any other info.

I definitely don't want it to impact my delivery date and would rather pay the full cash if I have to in order to prevent a further delay. Also concerned if I change once I get the VIN assigned, that won't be enough time to complete loan reqs as I'm in SF Bay Area so expecting VIN assignment to delivery time to be very short.

Thanks!

Switch to loan when you get your VIN. It’s easy. You will have 1-2 weeks. You can get pre approved by your bank but they will often want the final MVPA.

Thanks!
what configuration?