Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Are there any East Coast people who had August 2021 order dates who have NOT received their cars? I'm in NC and ordered 9/12, so I'm hoping I'm next and my EDD will stick.

I went on hold from mid-November to 12/27 then EDD bounced around significantly. I got a 2 week window for early April, and after getting the "trade in text" to which I responded "no trade" my window went back to a month and was pushed out. It's been at mid-April to mid-May for a couple of weeks now. Black/Black 18" , No FSD and I have cash selected.

Are there any East Coast people who had August 2021 order dates who have NOT received their cars? I'm in NC and ordered 9/12, so I'm hoping I'm next and my EDD will stick.

I went on hold from mid-November to 12/27 then EDD bounced around significantly. I got a 2 week window for early April, and after getting the "trade in text" to which I responded "no trade" my window went back to a month and was pushed out. It's been at mid-April to mid-May for a couple of weeks now. Black/Black 18" , No FSD and I have cash selected.

Reactions: Drew_in_Tx

Aug 4th ( NJ) here Red/Black 18" No FSD . Never put on hold EDD kept bouncing around from Oct '21 to Dec , Feb etc., Last few weeks my EDD was at May - Jun . Just yesterday it again moved to Jun-July . The EDD they provide is useless, doesnt mean much !

Reactions: Johnsson90

I ordered on 9/11. Metallic, 18 inch, black interior, no fsd. I'm trading my car in and received an email from Tesla a while back. No movement since. My current EDD is 7/26 - 8/24. My SA has been unreachable, so I normally call the center every other month asking for an update. This site is the only thing that keeps me sane.

I ordered on 9/11. Metallic, 18 inch, black interior, no fsd. I'm trading my car in and received an email from Tesla a while back. No movement since. My current EDD is 7/26 - 8/24. My SA has been unreachable, so I normally call the center every other month asking for an update. This site is the only thing that keeps me sane.
Quick question on the trade --

I am also trading my car. They gave me quote and I accepted. How long will this last? My EDD is July-Sept. Does it keep expiring and you have to keep re uploading all the info periodically? Thanks!!

Quick question on the trade --

I am also trading my car. They gave me quote and I accepted. How long will this last? My EDD is July-Sept. Does it keep expiring and you have to keep re uploading all the info periodically? Thanks!!
That's a solid question. My assumption is that there is some kind of expiration date to it. The offer was 60 days when I got a quote from another dealership. Please keep me updated when you find out.

Reactions: mgp1
This is totally anecdotal but seems like you Eastern Americans don't get as much priority as the rest of the US, is that just me thinking that?I'm east Canada OD oct 2021 White/black 18 no fsd and current EDD May.
There could be something to that. However, my buddy (small sample size) ordered his AWD, FSD a month after me and received his car in November.The common theme appears to be configuration and location. I've known West Coast people with standard everything who've ordered much later and have already received their cars.

Reactions: Nick11
No way! You have to get your car this month. Damn near a year wait!
Thanks for your support.
1649085776920.png

Reactions: Johnsson90

Mid-April is ~ 10-12 days away, so hopefully about to get real...
is it true that IF you're going to get delivery, that you get the hallowed 2 week window on day 2 of the 30 day window?

• Funny
Reactions: OHIOm3