Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey guys, just joined after observing this room for awhile. OD of 9/11/21, red/white/18”/no FSD. My EDD has changed a lot, but it’s been stuck at July 8 - August 19 for a couple of weeks now. Compared to most others here, seems pretty late for a Sept OD.

I’m hoping it gets moved up, but I feel my price has a lot do with it. Along with the lower $40k base price, I also got it for $5k less because of a New Jersey EV credit that was available when I ordered. Really hope it’s not completely based on purchase price, otherwise I might have to wait a full year to get it.
Quick question on the NJ EV credit... is that a state incentive that YOU get back after the Tesla purchase? I'm guessing you have to submit paperwork showing purchase price and actual delivery?

Here in TX, you're lucky if you get $500 from local utility for the level 2 charger install. When you finalized your order, I'm guessing you factored the NJ incentive into your out-the-door purchase price?

Reactions: Johnsson90
All these recent bumps are making me nervous! Still sitting at April 24 - May 22 here and really dreading an extra month or two being added, as seems to be the current trend. When I ordered it was a "June 2022" expectation but it's tough to go back to that after seeing an earlier date 🤣

Blue/Black/aero/no FSD
OD: Oct 31, 2021
EDD: April 24 - May 22
Hoping good things for you and everyone else on here stuck waiting... 4.24 is just over the horizon, so mayyyyybe your time is here!

Yes, the last date of delivery (RWD) is 3/27/2022.
2022 Tesla Updates Tracker (Responses)
I will fill this out for everyone when/IF my car gets delivered!
Of the 8 most recent SR+ models delivered, 6 went to Canada and the other 2 were SF and Chicago. Does that mean Canada gets all their vehicles on the same truck/train or something consolidated? Also, this coming Sunday 4-10 will be 2 full weeks since the last SR+ delivery... :(

Reactions: Rezan8 and voxel
Quick question on the NJ EV credit... is that a state incentive that YOU get back after the Tesla purchase? I'm guessing you have to submit paperwork showing purchase price and actual delivery?

Here in TX, you're lucky if you get $500 from local utility for the level 2 charger install. When you finalized your order, I'm guessing you factored the NJ incentive into your out-the-door purchase price?
Yes they factor it in the price, We just had to fill a form . My Out of the door price came upto 38k for Base Red/Black 18" No FSD.

Here in TX, you're lucky if you get $500 from local utility for the level 2 charger install. When you finalized your order, I'm guessing you factored the NJ incentive into your out-the-door They factored it into the final purchase price, so right now my breakdown shows the $5k taken off the total. The NJ rebate ended in mid September so luckily I placed the order right before it ended.

They factored it into the final purchase price, so right now my breakdown shows the $5k taken off the total. The NJ rebate ended in mid September so luckily I placed the order right before it ended.

Gotta think that Sept/Oct/Nov 21 orders will start to be filled, soon.....
Unfortunately theres still quite a lot of August orders as well. I personally know 2 others who ordered in August aside from myself. 1 of them got his about 3 weeks ago.....he placed his order first week of August. Me and a friend are still waiting. We both ordered mid to late August.

One of the people I spoke to said there were some people still waiting from July unbelievably.

Mine changed overnight too. It's now a 2 week window - this is my 2nd two-week window however. Previous EDD was 4/17 to 5/15 and it's now 4/30 to 5/14. All cash, no VIN in source code. Order Date was 9/12/2021.
That's good news, although I also had 2 week window twice in Mar and Apr. This would line up with what a rep at a local tesla store told me: that my Oct 15 order would leave the factory on Apr 24. Seems like they'll start producing new batch of RWD mid, late Apr. My EDD is unchanged (check my sig for details)

Reactions: RPYT and Rezan8
Standard Range Plus Rear-Wheel Drive
Pearl White Paint
18’’ Aero Wheels
All Black Partial Premium Interior
Basic Autopilot
OD: 8 September 2021
EDD :
December to January on 8 September

March 25- April 22 on December 15

September 2022 on December 28

March 11-31 on Jan 6

April23-May21 on Jan 30

May 14 - June 18 on march 28 (present)

I am in Langley , Bc

Pearl White Paint
18’’ Aero Wheels
Basic Autopilot
EDD :

March 11-31 on Jan 6

April23-May21 on Jan 30

I am in Langley , Bc
Also in Langley, ordered the same configure in Blue on Oct 21, 2021. EDD July to August...

Reactions: Sexy_owner
Pearl White Paint
18’’ Aero Wheels
Basic Autopilot
EDD :

March 11-31 on Jan 6

April23-May21 on Jan 30

I am in Langley , Bc
We are in the same boat, same exact order and almost the same order date … my EDD is July 20th - Aug 17

hello. Just ordered yet another M3 - RWD, MSM, 19" wheels. The system shows Jun to August. Two questions - 1) how realistic is that? and 2) How long is it taking to get assigned a car and a date?

Way back in Nov 2018 - it was only 3-4 weeks :)

I had EDD movement overnight. I’m in the August OD, East Coasters. Blk/Blk 18” no FSD.

Was 5/4-6/8 and moved to 5/7 - 6/4…. Makes no sense.
That's my config too, also on the East Coast. From the order tracking google sheet, there has not be a single car with that config delivered in 2022 so far. Kind of backs up the theory that Tesla makes vehicles in batches. I'm a September 2021 order date, and am showing April 30 to May 14th currently, if you believe any of the estimates. Mine has bounced all over.

hello. Just ordered yet another M3 - RWD, MSM, 19" wheels. The system shows Jun to August. Two questions - 1) how realistic is that? and 2) How long is it taking to get assigned a car and a date?

Way back in Nov 2018 - it was only 3-4 weeks :)
I'll just say that until you get a VIN assigned don't count on it. Even if your EDD shrinks to a week. We saw some people's EDD go down to two days in March and then get pushed back by a month into a 28 day range.