Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Also, just noticed something peculiar. In those emails tesla sends out with the order agreements, i noticed back in february i got an email which said my order had changed. The date that the order was placed was now shwing as feb 2022 instead of august 2021. The thing is, i didnt change anything.

Is there a reason this happens/have others encountered something similar?
I got something similar in the same month, my address had updated so the new agreement had my new address. I asked tesla SA and they said the original date is what they were going by.

Reactions: Great White
I got the same. It looked like it reflected the change from SR+ to RWD. Everything else was the same.

Also, just noticed something peculiar. In those emails tesla sends out with the order agreements, i noticed back in february i got an email which said my order had changed. The date that the order was placed was now shwing as feb 2022 instead of august 2021. The thing is, i didnt change anything.

Here is an article that talks about it

Model: M3 SR, MSM/Black/Aero
OD Nov 25, 2021 (Thanksgiving)
EDD Oct 2022
EDD Feb 14- March 14 2022
EDD Oct 2022
EDD Mar 13 - Mar 31 2022
EDD (Feb 1) April 15 - May 13 2022
EDD (Apr 15) May 23 – June 27 2022
EDD (April 20) July 10 – Aug 21, 2022
Updated again after just 5 days!
Delivery to Fresno, CA
You have almost the same EDD if you were to order a SR today on the Tesla website (July - September 2022)

EDD changed overnight from April 30-May 14 to now saying July 12 - August 23rd. The end of that range is 2 weeks short of a year since my order date. They really have no idea at this point and should just say that. Does Tesla actually make the RWD Model 3 anymore?
Looking at the delivery tracker spreadsheet, it seems like deliveries of the M3 SR+ to anyone who ordered after September of 2021 absolutely cratered. Makes one wonder. 🧐

Hello all, I am a new poster. I've finally today ordered a M3, Midnight Grey, Aero wheels.

I am coming from a slow diesel BMW X2 which I never should of bought 2 years ago as it's becoming ridiculously expensive to own such a car in the UK. We have a £500 per year annual tax then there's £300 annual BMW maintenance, £70 to fill up with fuel and that's ignoring the cost of the car itself....

I've driven a Model X for a weekend rental which was incredible. I was weighing up the Polestar 2 vs the M3 after test driving both but decided I'd go with Tesla as the superior charging infrastructure wins the deal for me.

My lease dealer is saying 24 weeks wait time which puts delivery around October. The Tesla website says November for UK deliveries which seems to match up so I'll probably see you all again in 6-8 months! :p

Yes, I noticed that. I ordered on Oct 2021 but suddenly in Feb 2022 I received and email about order change. I checked last week to see if the price still locked and I saw the locked price. The time that I ordered the Car the interest rate was 2.80 but now is 4.70 :(

• Informative
Some positive news - there are RWD's being delivered elsewhere, if anyone here follows Reddit it's at least a hopeful sign.
Just wish it was my car showing up for delivery...

Attachments

• M3 RWD Scheduled! - Imgur.jpg
    M3 RWD Scheduled! - Imgur.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 98
Last edited:

Maybe when the model name changed from SR+ to RWD?