Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Read8ng through post I am not seeing any actual deliveries or appointments for deliveries?
Sorry if I am just lame and not seeing them
I have no idea what in world is going on, but there are a few of us that have gotten VIN's and our ED's keep getting pushed back. I was not surprised to wake up and see that my ED moved from April 28th-May 2nd to now April 29-May 3rd. :( I messaged my SA and he said the car left the factory a while ago and I should have gotten a call to schedule my DD. Sounded like he didn't even know where the car disappeared too.

I'm hopeful for you but also annoyed that premium features get prioritized. I paid the $1K for MSM when I ordered but it is treated like a base model now. I have considered changing to blue just for this reason but MSM/BLK/18 is the configuration I want.
To be honest I heard White/Black/Aero gets the backhand in deliveries, that's why I updated. I hope you get yours soon! Sucks that its all random.

Can you clarify "due to the charge port missing issue"?

Thanks
Tesla is supposedly shipping cars to delivery center without the charge port. Its been discussed on Reddit and other threads like the LR waiting room. Here is an example:

I ordered my RWD in December 2021 and it keeps getting pushed back. Had estimates of May, June, and now... "Estimated Delivery: July 24 - September 04".

On the Tesla site, the same car if ordered today has Est. Delivery: Aug - Oct 2022, so not sure where the past four months went. I wonder if Tesla is not prioritizing the less profitable old MSRP cars until they resolve the supply chain issues further. My car is $42,440 after destination and order fee, compared to $48,440 (zero options) of today.

Tesla is supposedly shipping cars to delivery center without the charge port. Its been discussed on Reddit and other threads like the LR waiting room. Here is an example:

Per Reddit, It seems to be the charge port ECU that is missing and not the actual port.

There have been VINs assigned and some delivery dates set, but I don't think any deliveries are occurring right now due to the charge port missing issue.
Got my VIN on Monday and like many others, the delivery window kept getting pushed back daily. Finally spoke to the SA today who said I should’ve been contacted already but he manually set my delivery to this afternoon at 5pm and that the car should just be arriving at the pickup location. About an hour later, got a text from the actual delivery team that the car is going through inspections. Pickup is now set for 5/1 at Burbank, CA. Hopefully the cars have charge ports. Good luck everyone!

Got my VIN on Monday and like many others, the delivery window kept getting pushed back daily. Finally spoke to the SA today who said I should’ve been contacted already but he manually set my delivery to this afternoon at 5pm and that the car should just be arriving at the pickup location. About an hour later, got a text from the actual delivery team that the car is going through inspections. Pickup is now set for 5/1 at Burbank, CA. Hopefully the cars have charge ports. Good luck everyone!
That was a nice situation. I called my SA and he didn't even know where the car was exactly. So I called the Lynnwood tesla store and they said they had the car but are swamped with inspections so I should expect to pick up my car by the end of next week mmmmaaayyybe even later.

I have no idea what in world is going on, but there are a few of us that have gotten VIN's and our ED's keep getting pushed back. I was not surprised to wake up and see that my ED moved from April 28th-May 2nd to now April 29-May 3rd. :( I messaged my SA and he said the car left the factory a while ago and I should have gotten a call to schedule my DD. Sounded like he didn't even know where the car disappeared too.
I am in the same situation as you, my EDD gets pushed out by 1 day every morning. :confused:

My Est. Delivery got updated today.

Model 3 SR+ / White / Black Interior / No FSD / Aero
Order Date - 9-Oct-2021
Ordered at Oakville, Ontario

1st Delivery Date - July 2022
2nd Delivery Date - Feb 2022 to March 2022
3rd Delivery Date - March 2 - March 30
4th Delivery Date - April 29 - May 27
5th Delivery Date - May 17 - June 21
6th Delivery Date - May 23 - June 20
*Current Delivery Date - May 15 - May 29 (1st 2 week window)

Pickup - Oakville, Ontario

My Est. Delivery got updated today.

Model 3 SR+ / White / Black Interior / No FSD / Aero
Order Date - 9-Oct-2021
Ordered at Oakville, Ontario

1st Delivery Date - July 2022
2nd Delivery Date - Feb 2022 to March 2022
3rd Delivery Date - March 2 - March 30
4th Delivery Date - April 29 - May 27
5th Delivery Date - May 17 - June 21
6th Delivery Date - May 23 - June 20
*Current Delivery Date - May 15 - May 29 (1st 2 week window)

Pickup - Oakville, Ontario
Same

Ordered my M3 RWD on 4/9 with EDD July 30-September 10. White/Black interior/Aero. Any idea if this timeframe is realistic or when I can expect a VIN? I got 3rd party financing that expires 6/18. With the LFP batteries being produced faster, I would think it wouldn’t get pushed further out.