Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got a SMS from a Tesla Advisor asking if I was going to be selling or trading my current vehicle.

Model 3 SR+ / White / Black Interior / No FSD / Aero
Order Date - 9-Oct-2021
Ordered at Oakville, Ontario

1st Delivery Date - July 2022
2nd Delivery Date - Feb 2022 to March 2022
3rd Delivery Date - March 2 - March 30
4th Delivery Date - April 29 - May 27
5th Delivery Date - May 17 - June 21
6th Delivery Date - May 23 - June 20
Trading vehicle SMS received on May 5th 2022
*Current Delivery Date - May 15 - May 29 (1st 2 week window)

Pickup - Oakville, Ontario

After receiving your VIN, how soon will they text you regarding delivery date? Because I already accepted all the terms, and all the final documents in my profile is done.
When I got my VIN they sent me a text the next day. Got my VIN on 5/3/2022 at night, texted me 5/4/2022 around 11:00AM and scheduled delivery tomorrow, 5/6/2022.

So my EDD is May 10- May 22 (OD - 9 Oct 2021) Never I have been so close to EDD. The EDD is stable for past 5-6 days now. Have got the tradein text the next day after EDD change and I have rejected the lowball offer they gave for my current car in the app. But no VIN and I have been checking the tesla app like zillion times every day. Fingers crossed
I hope that I'm right after you

So my EDD is May 10- May 22 (OD - 9 Oct 2021) Never I have been so close to EDD. The EDD is stable for past 5-6 days now. Have got the tradein text the next day after EDD change and I have rejected the lowball offer they gave for my current car in the app. But no VIN and I have been checking the tesla app like zillion times every day. Fingers crossed
Similar story here. Mine is May 9th to 23rd. Got the trade in text a day after the date change last weekend. First 2 week window and the closest ive ever come to an EDD so far.

Reactions: vsg055
I got a SMS from a Tesla Advisor asking if I was going to be selling or trading my current vehicle.

Model 3 SR+ / White / Black Interior / No FSD / Aero
Order Date - 9-Oct-2021
Ordered at Oakville, Ontario

1st Delivery Date - July 2022
2nd Delivery Date - Feb 2022 to March 2022
3rd Delivery Date - March 2 - March 30
4th Delivery Date - April 29 - May 27
5th Delivery Date - May 17 - June 21
6th Delivery Date - May 23 - June 20
Trading vehicle SMS received on May 5th 2022
*Current Delivery Date - May 15 - May 29 (1st 2 week window)

Pickup - Oakville, Ontario
This gives me hope! Same specs and ordered one day after you! Pickup In Vaughan

Reactions: Nick11
While still waiting for my Model 3... my ICE car is trying to prove it's anger at me for looking to replace it. Before ordering the Model 3, I have the '02 Crown Vic Police Interceptor. Right after purchase I had to replace hoses(expected), then the radiator blew. Replaced it. Front upper and lower Ball joints were crap, replaced them.. Replaced Sway bars. Then replaced tie rods. Few months later, Full brake replacement including one caliper that didn't want to play nice. Blew Spark Plug due to bad threads, HeliCoil and run. Fast forward to Feb of this yr, Spark Plug 2 decided to try to jump into orbit. Helicoil again. Got tired of gas Prices and decided 3/10 to order my Tesla. Next day the Engine begins to misfire, bad coil pack. I jokingly ask my SA if Tesla will provide me an "Extended" Test drive until mine arrives which got a laugh, as I expected. Fast forward to last night. Driving home, I blow a fitting on the intake manifold, tossing the hose aside and spraying the engine and such with coolant. Friend was able to get it "Engineered" with a new fitting instead of replacing the manifold. He said it will hold... it won't be pretty... but I might have a few more months left on this before it's a huge rebuild. So I'm hoping it will last until August where my EDD is sitting. So I just decide to enjoy what I can, following what we say at work. "It's not the end that matters, but the Journey that makes us who we are" I have most of the accessories I want sitting in my living room including the newest item for the trunk.
Sorry for all your car problems. If 7/17 - 8/28 is important for you I think it would be wise to come-up with an alternative plan.

Sorry for all your car problems. If 7/17 - 8/28 is important for you I think it would be wise to come-up with an alternative plan.
It's Not too important, I'm just letting the dates move as they want. as much as I would like to be in the Tesla much earlier. I can't change when it will arrive, so I just accept for now that's where it will be. If it changes to earlier, awesome..if it changes to later, oh well. I do have a few Plans in place as needed.

Reactions: MtlMV
After receiving your VIN, how soon will they text you regarding delivery date? Because I already accepted all the terms, and all the final documents in my profile is done.
Same Toronto area as you, got my VIN on Apr 25th. Still no delivery scheduled, and my EDD got pushed back to May 16-20. Probably waiting for charge port parts.

Hi, did they ask you for payment method? if you are financing, could you please let us know the current interest rate? Thanks