Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Montreal/laval QC
white/black aero no fsd.
OD oct14 2021
Edd was previously may16 - may30.

Today got a notification in the app to accept the order change regarding the acceleration.
After I accepted the change the delivery was set to May 21th directly by Tesla. (I didn’t even get option to select a date).

vin found in source code,
However purchase agreement not ready for review yet on the website.

Also got email from the service centre saying they will contact me when the vehicle’s arrival date is more secure to confirm the delivery date and provide the VIN.
Woooooo, awesome! 👏
Another VIN assigned on my hand written list of 30 folks on here (me included... US and Canada and the whole sha-bang of order dates)

How do you know if you have any tasks still pending in your app ? I have chosen cash payment since March and had no trade from day one but my app still shows the blue button “Go to Account” instead of “View” every time I log in. Does this mean that somehow my tasks are still incomplete ? I read somewhere that the button should say “View” once your tasks are completed

Montreal/laval QC
white/black aero no fsd.
OD oct14 2021
Edd was previously may16 - may30.

Today got a notification in the app to accept the order change regarding the acceleration.
After I accepted the change the delivery was set to May 21th directly by Tesla. (I didn’t even get option to select a date).

vin found in source code,
However purchase agreement not ready for review yet on the website.

Also got email from the service centre saying they will contact me when the vehicle’s arrival date is more secure to confirm the delivery date and provide the VIN.
Oh hey we are laval buddies lol just mine is on may 20th

How do you know if you have any tasks still pending in your app ? I have chosen cash payment since March and had no trade from day one but my app still shows the blue button “Go to Account” instead of “View” every time I log in. Does this mean that somehow my tasks are still incomplete ? I read somewhere that the button should say “View” once your tasks are completed
I think folks in the US sees the View button but Canadian sees the Go to Account button. Can other Canadian's confirm?