Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes, brief hold in 2021. There were a lot of us in the States who did the same.
I think the primary issue is location. I think there are locations like Mt. Kisco that have more orders/location than other places and the priority is P/LR. I know here at Vienna, VA (Tysons) delivery center there are LR orders from December and P orders from February now being delivered. That is pretty slow for those models. My SR+ from Sept is just further down the list.

I was talking to my wife yesterday about picking up out of state. If I knew I would get the car in June at location X that is within 12 hour drive, I would totally switch. For example, I saw on Reddit that a location near Cleveland was delivering RWD from orders way after mine. I would fly to Cleveland tomorrow to take delivery but there is no certainty in it.

Feeling so antsy to see what happens closer to the end of the quarter. They're shipping LR in less than 60 days (most orders getting VINS have March OD's) and some orders in less than 30. Performance is routinely 30-45 days. Like they're pretty caught up - can they not do a big run of RWD orders and clear the 2021 folks at least?
Spoke to a rep today that said they are focusing on orders placed between September and December now. So we should get it soon.

my EDD is May 23- May 27 for past few days. The vin was showing in the MVPA when I accepted the acceleration Agrement. Then I did the finance application and now the MVPA is not there on the account page. On Account page it says they will notify when agreements are ready. Payment is showing as received with my finance details. VIN is not showing anywhere except the source code. No delivery appointment call/text yet. Don’t trust Tesla at all and I am beginning to believe that Tesla is going to push the EDD again.

Thanks @Drew_in_Tx . I taught this was tied to the Teslike Model 3 Survey & Order Tracker #2 but you seem to show more counts per day. Where are you taking the info from?
I post a poll in the Reddit Model Delivery thread every day around 830am Central time. It runs for 24 hours and then closes and saves the results… I use the same format every day and just ask “if you got a VIN that day, what trim/model Model 3is it?” Or, no vin for everyone else. Results are pretty promising with most days having 200+ responses (keep in mind, how reliable is the data I have ZERO clue…). I have posted this since 5.4 and want to keep going for at least 120 days, spanning qtrs

I post a poll in the Reddit Model Delivery thread every day around 830am Central time. It runs for 24 hours and then closes and saves the results… I use the same format every day and just ask “if you got a VIN that day, what trim/model Model 3is it?” Or, no vin for everyone else. Results are pretty promising with most days having 200+ responses (keep in mind, how reliable is the data I have ZERO clue…). I have posted this since 5.4 and want to keep going for at least 120 days, spanning qtrs
Good job. It is certainly more reliable then no information at all.

my EDD is May 23- May 27 for past few days. The vin was showing in the MVPA when I accepted the acceleration Agrement. Then I did the finance application and now the MVPA is not there on the account page. On Account page it says they will notify when agreements are ready. Payment is showing as received with my finance details. VIN is not showing anywhere except the source code. No delivery appointment call/text yet. Don’t trust Tesla at all and I am beginning to believe that Tesla is going to push the EDD again.
May be the delay is due to waiting for specific software update.
I remember last time they hold my delivery for couple of hours until they change the firmware.

This time it might be related to this:

• Informative
Reactions: MtlMV and vsg055
As an emergency medical out of country has arrived, I wasn’t able to pickup today and Tesla dropped my VIN and changed my EDD to October. OD October 21. So at this moment, 12 month waiting…

Blue/white/aero/nofsd

So at this point I’m considering change my order to basic model (white/black/aero/nofsd)