Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Nothing yet, but I did get my financing set up and talked with Crystal in Halifax, she reached out to confirm I was ready to accept delivery in the next two months. They expect to see Vin assignments in the not to distant future.

I know a couple people who were contacted by Crystal via email to confirm they still wanted to accept delivery and to expect it within the next 2 months. Ordered the exact same model/trim as another guy in NB and he got the email but I did not.

Not sure if this means I'm pushed to Q4 or not. Really bummed about not getting the email, heard a fair amount of people got it.

Oct 25 order date. M3 white/white/18

Reactions: MtlMV
Do the delivery locations change the EDDs? Do the SAs update them? How does that work?

I thought it was automated by my previous SA (who either quit or was let go) seemed to indicate it was something they did on their end.

The updates in accounts recently are a fluid real time update that we try to provide people but as you just heard you will likely fall into July and not the longer timeline you may be seeing in your account along with others. Every now and then you might see a ridiculous date, but that sometimes happens before your account gets hit with a real one. Updating this many accounts is not an easy feat even for technology!

Heh, haven't read that email in a while. July is absolutely not happening. SA wrong again! (3rd or 4th date prediction that was wrong)

Okay
Day 251, no VIN yet and still showing EDD of Jul 29 - Aug 12. I hope that it sticks, but who knows. 🤞Fingers crossed that the Hertz orders are complete and the new EDD windows are real this time.
I'm day 302. I passed 300 and didn't even know it. My EDD is holding steady at 8/15 to 9/18. In retrospect I should have switched to LR a long time ago. However, I don't think switching now would buy me much difference in delivery time. At this point, it's a social experiment more than a car purchase.

Spoke with a great friend at Tesla. Q3 , RWD's will be delivered for sure. Check in with your sales reps to see the exact status. They should know. If they don't spill the beans with you, you don't have a great relationship with them.

OD - 2/2022
EDD - 8/13/22 - 9/10/22

Expecting delivery before 9/2022 (fingers crossed)

Miami, FL
Spoke with a great friend at Tesla. Q3 , RWD's will be delivered for sure. Check in with your sales reps to see the exact status. They should know. If they don't spill the beans with you, you don't have a great relationship with them.

OD - 2/2022
EDD - 8/13/22 - 9/10/22

Expecting delivery before 9/2022 (fingers crossed)

Miami, FL
Who should I contact if the Tesla store is closed and the sales rep is unavailable?

HahahahHa.

Just when I thought things were going ok and I found an agent that I could deal with, she no longer works for Tesla. I think ive gone through 5 of them since last year. It seems most of them quit fast.

Word of advice to newbies on here. Stay off the forums for long streches and uninstall the app. If the car is near ready, they will get a hold of you.

You might find the odd someone that will give you some decent info, but for the most part they all repeat the same *sugar*. If you feel the need to stay tapped in somehow, just visit this forum maybe once a month like me and share any updates.

White Exterior/ White interior/Aero Wheels/RWD

OD - August 30th, 2021.

Current EDD - July 20 - August 17

Its been changed like a dozen times already so im not holding my breath. Shitty thing is I will be without a car by September 1st so hopefully I get it within my current dates.

If not I will have exceeded a year in wait time.

HahahahHa.

Just when I thought things were going ok and I found an agent that I could deal with, she no longer works for Tesla. I think ive gone through 5 of them since last year. It seems most of them quit fast.

Word of advice to newbies on here. Stay off the forums for long streches and uninstall the app. If the car is near ready, they will get a hold of you.

You might find the odd someone that will give you some decent info, but for the most part they all repeat the same *sugar*. If you feel the need to stay tapped in somehow, just visit this forum maybe once a month like me and share any updates.

White Exterior/ White interior/Aero Wheels/RWD

OD - August 30th, 2021.

Current EDD - July 20 - August 17

Its been changed like a dozen times already so im not holding my breath. Shitty thing is I will be without a car by September 1st so hopefully I get it within my current dates.

If not I will have exceeded a year in wait time.

It is definitely quite the wait and of course not 'healthy' to keep refreshing the EDD.
However, I will say that these forums do provide some sort of odd comfort in everyone getting together to see when their cars could potentially arrive. Or those (rare 😅) instances when we see someone get their VIN or post a photo of delivery. It is easier said than done but trying to take all this sometimes with a grain of salt helps :)

Ermm .. did anyone else get a text message, which goes something like this; "Hi, Kindly reply with your RN Order number. Regards Tesla Canada"

I m assuming; its not a SPAM, because it was from the same number that texted me when I had inquired to change form RWD to LR.

Not sure, what to make of it. Anyway, I m yet to finalize on my vehicle mortgage and insurance.

Ermm .. did anyone else get a text message, which goes something like this; "Hi, Kindly reply with your RN Order number. Regards Tesla Canada"

I m assuming; its not a SPAM, because it was from the same number that texted me when I had inquired to change form RWD to LR.

Not sure, what to make of it. Anyway, I m yet to finalize on my vehicle mortgage and insurance.
It is just part of the welcome text. Welcome to waiting room 😁