Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
from Tesla:
Tesla Update - Hello, this is to inform you that we have updated your delivery location to our Carlsbad delivery center. This center is located at 3248 Lionshead Ave, Carlsbad, CA, 92010. This will not affect your delivery time-frame. Please reach out to your local Tesla Advisor if you have any questions or concerns.

Does this mean that I may get my car by the end of this quarter? I’m in Southern California. My EDD date has not changed
I got the same text yesterday. I was told that the Temecula delivery team was told to “disband” from corporate. Or so the guy said when I called to inquire. Slightly annoyed. My EDD hasn’t changed even once. Ordered in May. EDD Sept 28 - Nov 9.

Got my VIN! 339 day wait. Can’t believe it.
Very excited for you, You and Sexy_owner are the east coast SR+ orders that I've been watching since last fall as indicators of order movement. It looks like the 2021 guys are getting some traction in Q3. Hopefully, Q1 and Q2 were abnormalities for LFP supply and maybe the 2022 orders won't have to wait a year like we did.

I got the same text yesterday. I was told that the Temecula delivery team was told to “disband” from corporate. Or so the guy said when I called to inquire. Slightly annoyed. My EDD hasn’t changed even once. Ordered in May. EDD Sept 28 - Nov 9.
My last EDD was 9/28-11/23 and got pushed to 11/6 - 12/18. My config is M3RWD/MSM/black/18”. OD was 3/22/2022. I really hope I can get it by end of the year and I see others ordered later than mine and has an earlier EDD than mine.