Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Congratulations!!!

I picked up yesterday, super smooth process, there were a ton of others picking up their cars as well. I saw a lot of Y X and S being driven off the lot, not many M3s.

There were no issues that I noticed. Some minor spots on the seats that I cleaned up. The front dash under the window and in between the seats and centre console was dusty 🤬😁

Other than that everything else was cleaned properly. If I wasn't inspecting the car I could have picked it up in 5 minutes.

The wireless phone charger didn't work for my phone because of my case. I removed the case and it worked great. The speakers sound great. 30 day free trial connectivity included via email offer.

LFP
AMD Ryzen
Haven't checked for heated front windshield yet (it's not heated wipers btw)
Double pane front windows

The car is a pleasure to drive.
The only issue I have is the battery charging from 85% to 100% took about an hour but the estimated time on the app and in the car was grossly over estimated. It showed 30 minutes remaining at 99% and 100%, then after a few minutes it stopped charging. It's not a big deal to me but I wonder if it will adjust over time.

Hope everybody gets their toy sooner than later. Thank you for the company in this space appreciate all the feedback.
Congrats and safe ride !!

Hopefully the charger was included, right?

Congrats and safe ride !!

Hopefully the charger was included, right?
Oh yeah! Safely tucked in the trunk with the household plug extension. I bought the 14-50 extension from Tesla. Today I put on about 150 km and got a better feel for it. Sound system is great and the seats feel so comfortable.

It's definitely worth the wait.

Congratulations!!!

I picked up yesterday, super smooth process, there were a ton of others picking up their cars as well. I saw a lot of Y X and S being driven off the lot, not many M3s.

There were no issues that I noticed. Some minor spots on the seats that I cleaned up. The front dash under the window and in between the seats and centre console was dusty 🤬😁

Other than that everything else was cleaned properly. If I wasn't inspecting the car I could have picked it up in 5 minutes.

The wireless phone charger didn't work for my phone because of my case. I removed the case and it worked great. The speakers sound great. 30 day free trial connectivity included via email offer.

LFP
AMD Ryzen
Haven't checked for heated front windshield yet (it's not heated wipers btw)
Double pane front windows

The car is a pleasure to drive.
The only issue I have is the battery charging from 85% to 100% took about an hour but the estimated time on the app and in the car was grossly over estimated. It showed 30 minutes remaining at 99% and 100%, then after a few minutes it stopped charging. It's not a big deal to me but I wonder if it will adjust over time.

Hope everybody gets their toy sooner than later. Thank you for the company in this space appreciate all the feedback.
Thanks and congrats to you! Can't believe you have it, you must be thrilled 😁 just sorting out my trade in details with them (they offered me a great deal) then it's just waiting for delivery day.

Reactions: fer_ and Rezan8
Just received my first “move up” EDD. My OD 05/02/22, previous EDD was 09/24-late November. Based on what I’ve learned here, it sounds like I might be getting part of the late third-quarter local rush of deliveries, as I’m in Southern California.
1659362676766.png

OD 7/3/22
EDD 12/4-1/29
New EDD Today 11/15-12/27
M3RWD MSM, Black, aero wheels.

I wonder if the new proposed tax legislation is affecting orders and people are cancelling or postponing delivery.
Perhaps. I know I am thinking of cancelling and buying an ICE car. This morning Tesla pushed back my EDD again. I am a stockholder and I was a fanboy, but I am tired of all of the broken promises. I have been waiting for my M3 since November. The price when I took my first test drive in February 2021 was $38K. While I was chasing the $7500 tax credit (which never materialized) the price had increased $7K, so I gave up and and placed my order at $45K. Now the tax credit/rebate is back in play and they (Democrat politicians) continue to try to screw Tesla customers. The bill was written to exclude the LFP battery (due to Chinese manufacture), the M3 LR is too much $ to qualify, and no credit/rebate for cars delivered before 01/01/2023. The ONLY company this bill helps is GM (imagine that).

Reactions: Cryptkeeper
New user here, OD & EDD listed below:

- OD: 4/6
- EDD @ 4/13: 7/27 - 9/21
- EDD @ 4/25: 7/31 - 9/11
- EDD @ 6/23: 7/27 - 8/31
- EDD @ 7/11: 9/28 - 11/9

Is anyone else experiencing this large of leap in EDD?

I talked to the tesla rep at my local location and he mentioned not to pay too much attention to the delivery dates but not much more from there. Also spoke with tesla customer service advisor and he stated that this new range should be accurate due to delivery delays and manufacturing delays? I expected a few push and pulls here and there on EDD but to go from 7/27-9/21 as original EDD all the way to 9/28/-11/9 as new EDD as of 7/11 seems a bit extreme.

Order Details: Model 3 Standard Range (aka Model 3 RWD), White Exterior, Black Interior, 19" sport wheels, Included Auto Pilot
New EDD as of 8/1/2022: Est. Delivery 9/8 - 10/13