Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
wow!! how? :oops:

Do you have an appointment to take delivery?

Congrats btw!:D
I have no clue how? This morning I checked and there was no VIN in the source code and my EDD was pushed back a day to 8/27 . Simply hope it's not a "rejected" car. No appointment yet. Received the payment e-mail at 5PM and I saw the EDD literally starting today. I rushed to order my bank draft. Called the Laval location but no answer. Texted my SA... Sure would have hope to receive that after a week-end and not just before. Happy but worried at the same time.

I have no clue how? This morning I checked and there was no VIN in the source code and my EDD was pushed back a day to 8/27 . Simply hope it's not a "rejected" car. No appointment yet. Received the payment e-mail at 5PM and I saw the EDD literally starting today. I rushed to order my bank draft. Called the Laval location but no answer. Texted my SA... Sure would have hope to receive that after a week-end and not just before. Happy but worried at the same time.
If it is the case, maybe it's someone who couldn't take delivery, only your SA can answer that.
I think the date could still change to a more specific one.

White outside, black interior, 18", no FSD. I see that you are in BC. Even though the BC rebate is income dependent now, it looks like they still took the 3k off for now
I wrote to the BC government and they replied that if you had pre-ordered or reserved funds for a vehicle that has not yet been delivered. As long as your vehicle is delivered before October 31, 2022, you may still receive the old rebate amount (3k) without going through an application process.

Faster and faster like heading toward a waterfall. Strange after a 9 month wait! Still no VIN but a final payment email arrived and the window shrunk to 4 days (Aug 16-19). Have just requested a change to financing and will see what happens next. Is getting a four day window and payment email without a VIN common?
VIN assigned!