Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I placed my order yesterday @12:55pm and got the VIN and was asked for delivery date by 3:00pm. I didn’t get an option to pick it up at a Tesla location and just says that they will drop off the car at my address. I confirmed it with my SA no additional cost for home delivery. A little weird but im not complaining.
Despite Tesla Management's stated position, this incentive looks like part of a Q4 delivery wave to create another record quarter.

Congrats 🥳

Reactions: paganini
Great news today. Tesla played with my feelings this week. This Monday 10/31, my EDD was delayed a month from Oct30-Nov12 to Nov30-Dec28.

However, today at noon, I received a text asking me to schedule my delivery appointment. I'm now scheduled to pick it up next Tue Nov 8th! Thankfully I was able to get a hold of my loan expert at my bank and he was able to Fedex the check to Tesla today. Everything looks good so far!

OD: 9/23/2022
White ext, white int, 18", no FSD
EDD: Nov 30 - Dec 28
10/3/2022 changed to Red ext, black int, 18" wheels, no FSD
EDD (10/3): Oct 30 - Nov 12
EDD (10/31): Nov 30 - Dec 28
11/1 changed to 19" wheels
11/4 - Delivery appointment scheduled + VIN received
11/8 - Delivery appointment
Wow!! I’m in Montreal Canada and ordered Model 3 RWD white on white on September 23 and got it delivered December 2, 2022.

Congrats btw! I won’t even ask how much you like it because I assume we all feel the same excitement and awe!

I wanted to share one downfall in the waiting in anticipation and that’s the VIN. I was able to fetch it from the source code in my online Tesla account way before I got a message from Tesla letting me know my car was on its way to my delivery try centre.

Accepted deliver of 2023 M3RWD today (MSM, black interior, aero, no FSD) after ordering Thursday night. Car was flawless. Honestly, there's negligible difference between this trim and the 2022 M3LR my spouse already drives. IMO the M3RWD is definitely the best value by far.

Reactions: cdub
I guess you will find out before me, please come back and let us know if they applied it to yours. My delivery day is the 12th, I texted and asked would it be automatically applied and my SA said it would. As of right now it’s still not showing for me. I paid my deposit on the 20th of November.

Message from my Tesla rep about it. My delivery date is on the 9th-16th and it's not showing for me either

"The credit will be applied automatically as it gets closer to your scheduled delivery date. You may make the final payment on the Tesla APP later once you see the credit is applied. Thank you."

I guess you will find out before me, please come back and let us know if they applied it to yours. My delivery day is the 12th, I texted and asked would it be automatically applied and my SA said it would. As of right now it’s still not showing for me. I paid my deposit on the 20th of November.
In Canada our rebate had to be paid up front and I will get the money back from the government.