Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That’s what I see, too. I ordered on March 25.
Did you set your payment method yet? My SA told me I need to have this set to be put into priority queue. I told them I'd apply for financing at the end of the month (to secure the rates for that month just in case there is a rise) and they set my method temporarily to cash. My latest window is sitting at May 26-June 16.

Did you set your payment method yet? My SA told me I need to have this set to be put into priority queue. I told them I'd apply for financing at the end of the month (to secure the rates for that month just in case there is a rise) and they set my method temporarily to cash. My latest window is sitting at May 26-June 16.
One of my advisors told me this as well. So I put "Cash" as the payment method (I am going to switch it back to financing later this month by contacting them). My delivery estimates haven't really changed from before I selected cash. Still sometime in June. I don't think they are correct when they tell people this. I don't think it matters.

Placed an order on May 4 with an estimated delivery of 6-8 weeks. I’ve checked my Tesla Account everyday since and it hasn’t updated to any date range. Am I the only one?

My SA informed me to hold on applying for financing until early June to reduce the risk of a loan offer expiring. This makes complete sense. I just accepted Tesla’s Trade In valuation this morning, but estimated delivery the same at 6-8 weeks.

Placed an order on May 4 with an estimated delivery of 6-8 weeks. I’ve checked my Tesla Account everyday since and it hasn’t updated to any date range. Am I the only one?

My SA informed me to hold on applying for financing until early June to reduce the risk of a loan offer expiring. This makes complete sense. I just accepted Tesla’s Trade In valuation this morning, but estimated delivery the same at 6-8 weeks.
My dates haven’t moved a lot and not frequently (ordered LR though in NJ)

Mine is the same. Ordered on the 3rd.

The fact that so many people are experiencing poor customer service from their SA is shocking. My SA replies to emails within an hour even on his off days. Anyways, he told me that the dates displayed on the tesla account page are not accurate at all, he told me the current word from the factory is that we should be able to take delivery of our cars in the last week of May/first week of June.

For reference:

Location - Vancouver BC
Model - SR+ White w/ black seats
Estimated Date on Account - May 14 - June 5 (as of the last week - previously was early may)
Order Date - March 29

It probably only matters as to who gets first dibs on the car within the pool of cars that match your configuration. They aren't going to prioritize a batch of one config vs. another based on reservation order of the people waiting for the cars
+1 on that. First come, first served!

I ordered my black SR+ on April 27th in Ottawa and I completed all required ''tasks'' the same day. I currently have a June 8-28 delivery window. No VIN yet.

Last edited: