Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
upload_2020-1-11_10-48-59.png Current wait...

I ordered December 14th and yes I understand the rebate was a maybe even though my rep and the website said the delivery is two weeks from the order date. What bugs me is the lack of communication from Tesla.

At this point, I just want to know when I am getting the car since I am primarily getting this car for my daily commute. I spoke to Costa Mesa delivery center today and was told that the system estimates my car will be delivered before the end of this month. This is the first time I actually got an estimate that wasn't march.

Good Luck to everybody.

I ordered December 14th and yes I understand the rebate was a maybe even though my rep and the website said the delivery is two weeks from the order date. What bugs me is the lack of communication from Tesla.

At this point, I just want to know when I am getting the car since I am primarily getting this car for my daily commute. I spoke to Costa Mesa delivery center today and was told that the system estimates my car will be delivered before the end of this month. This is the first time I actually got an estimate that wasn't march.

Good Luck to everybody.

Same thing. If they were more honest on when we getting the cars, and if there is different compensations for missing out on the rebate then make it official and announce it on paper so people dont feel left out (say getting 1800 back vs free supercharging)

Cars shouldn't take that long to make if people already put the money down.

I FINALLY have a MVPA and delivery date. Super stoked!

Appeared around 2 PM today and I got a call from the DC. Will be picking up on Thursday.

However, they will not budge w/the rebate. The manager told me its a case by case decision and all they could do is give me free supercharging for 1 year. I have charging set up at home so this isn't really helpful to me at all. Anyone else having any luck with this?

I FINALLY have a MVPA and delivery date. Super stoked!

Appeared around 2 PM today and I got a call from the DC. Will be picking up on Thursday.

However, they will not budge w/the rebate. The manager told me its a case by case decision and all they could do is give me free supercharging for 1 year. I have charging set up at home so this isn't really helpful to me at all. Anyone else having any luck with this?

Congrats on your delivery date, but sucks to hear about no compensation. What’s your delivery center?

Tesla finally called me this morning to confirm my deliver for this Thursday (1/16) at the Costa Mesa DC. I ordered SR+ white/black on 12/2/19 and originally scheduled for delivery on 12/28, then delayed to 12/30 and then was informed that they would miss EOY. No communication or updates until today's call. I agreed to their delivery time of 10AM and will need to take vacation day from work because I wasn't going to take the chance of them giving my car away based on other's experience of rescheduling their appointment. I asked about the federal rebate. The rep consulted with management and later informed me they would give me a $1750 referral credit (so it does sound like a case by case evaluation), which is reflected on my MVPA....now just need to make it to Thursday and hope no "act of god" prevents me from taking delivery.

• Helpful
Reactions: jasonanthony