Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Stealth Gray

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What does it do when you try? I’m able to get as far as reviewing the changes, but I haven’t tried confirming since I still prefer red

Edit: I have an S on order though, not an X
I have an MXLR ultra red in the original order without a VIN and still prefer to keep it. It's just not allowing to change the selection to stealth grey and that's not the case with other colors or any other options. I really don't want to commit to any changes. My order date is 9/3 and latest EDD is Oct 30-Nov 20.

Reactions: snorlax
I have an MXLR ultra red in the original order without a VIN and still prefer to keep it. It's just not allowing to change the selection to stealth grey and that's not the case with other colors or any other options. I really don't want to commit to any changes. My order date is 9/3 and latest EDD is Oct 30-Nov 20.
Interesting. I have an S Plaid in Ultra red in order, also without a VIN. It does let me select gray, but I'm not going as far as committing since I don't actually want the color

Saw this on X. Unsure of source.
IMG_0603.jpeg

I think it’s matte gray. I think you will need to pay more than $5,000 to change it to Matte. I love matte:)
Its not matte and if it were it sucks. Cant go through an automatic wash and you need to use special cleaners by hand on it. I had a matte genesis gv70 and would never get another matte car again. Looks cool but everything else sucks.