Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Alexandria, MN

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Judging by some of the other listings at supercharge.info, it seems about 2 months, give or take, from start of construction to opening. So I'm hoping they start soon.

What I really want to see is Fargo under way - that is the missing link between me and the rest of civilization (in the summer). Saskatchewan is taking it's time, will probably be ready when the Model Y is.

Judging by some of the other listings at supercharge.info, it seems about 2 months, give or take, from start of construction to opening. So I'm hoping they start soon.

What I really want to see is Fargo under way - that is the missing link between me and the rest of civilization (in the summer). Saskatchewan is taking it's time, will probably be ready when the Model Y is.
just drove through the Target parking lot. No evidence of anything happening.

• Informative
Reactions: VIKING26

Fargo works for me. Although there is the Noodles DCFC in Moorhead. Just not fast enough.

Fargo works for me. Although there is the Noodles DCFC in Moorhead. Just not fast enough.
What does the Noodles charger do?
At home with a 40A circuit (uses 32A) I get 46km/hr charge (about 28mi/hr). That's fine for a destination but not on the road. Plugshare shows CCS, CHademo, and 1772. Which one would you use? (For which car?) I see my 3 comes with a J1772 adapter plug.

I could probably make it to Fargo (in summer) but then would have to stop for the night to charge before going on to Minneapolis... Ditto on the way home.

What does the Noodles charger do?
At home with a 40A circuit (uses 32A) I get 46km/hr charge (about 28mi/hr). That's fine for a destination but not on the road. Plugshare shows CCS, CHademo, and 1772. Which one would you use? (For which car?) I see my 3 comes with a J1772 adapter plug.

I could probably make it to Fargo (in summer) but then would have to stop for the night to charge before going on to Minneapolis... Ditto on the way home.
The only one you can use with a Model 3 is the level 2 J1772. Neither the Chademo or the CCS is currently compatible with the Model 3.

Reactions: lightfoot3b