Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Berry, NSW

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
At the time of the supercharger announcement there was a lot of talk about funding/support from NSW Transport, sparking (quite valid) concerns that the government shouldn't be subsidising private infrastructure. This should ease those concerns a bit.

Given Silos support for a number of EV facilities over the years, I wouldn't be surprised to see NRMA wanting to put one of their DC fast chargers here as well.

I hope not - I’d rather see the NRMA charger in another location so that we have more options

Certainly a good reason I hadn't considered!

I was thinking more along the lines of having found a "supporter" - lock them in! Only having to convince one site host, only dealing with one organisation regarding anti-ICE-ing education etc., only upgrade the power supply in one location (sure, to a higher capacity, but it only has to happen once).

Looks like the freeway upgrade directly in front of Silos is getting there though the surrounding sections are just getting started. Still no sign of substation or supercharger work.

Attachments

• 20190122_105252.jpg
    20190122_105252.jpg
    792.3 KB · Views: 149
  • Informative
Reactions: rohan_aus