Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger -Eaton (WA)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm told that it's coming in Q4 this year, at the carpark near the marker on Tesla's map (East of Arthur St)

I've been past there twice in the last couple of weeks. ~11am on a Monday and ~1pm on a Thursday and in both cases the carpark was bursting at the seams with cars, despite being paid-parking (first hour free, I think) so I hope the supercharger bays don't get ICEd on a regular basis...

Argh!! That's the second Supercharger thread in this forum that has been bumped in the past week by someone saying "nothing has happened" :p

That's because nothing has happened, other than I have a shiny new MX and no official Tesla presence (ie no service centre or supercharger or 3).in Perth/Western Australia.

There are almost 100 Teslas known in WA but we're still dealing with our nearest service centre in Melbourne - 3400kms away :(

I direct messaged Jon McNeil through tmc last weekend about this and he was kind enough to write back within 24hrs. Very impressed. Thanks Jon

He said Bunbury supercharger by end of this quarter. That's end of September by my calcs but suspect he might have his quarters mixed up.

Tesla friend was in Bunbury this week and visited proposed sites but no activity.

Tesla quoted tripling superchargers. We'd love 3 in Western Australia but settle for one ATM

C'MON TESLA. Extract a digit.

I direct messaged Jon McNeil through tmc last weekend about this and he was kind enough to write back within 24hrs. Very impressed. Thanks Jon

He said Bunbury supercharger by end of this quarter. That's end of September by my calcs but suspect he might have his quarters mixed up.

Tesla friend was in Bunbury this week and visited proposed sites but no activity.

Tesla quoted tripling superchargers. We'd love 3 in Western Australia but settle for one ATM

C'MON TESLA. Extract a digit.

As a betting person I would say end of September is at even money, to make that possible a sled set up is holding steady at odds on, and if the Supercharger is installed at Bunbury's busiest car park expect local residents rage to be starting as a hot favourite.
I also have some late mail that all WA owners will be issued with grey raincoats, beanies and dark glasses to blend in while charging across the road from Adultshop.

• Funny
Reactions: Murbs
Work commenced yesterday on a six stall supercharger at Eaton Fair Shopping centre in Eaton, 10km north of Bunbury.

Attachments

• IMG_2542.JPG
    IMG_2542.JPG
    731.4 KB · Views: 120