Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Casper (Evansville) WY

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Unfortunately it wasn't running last night. I was there around 930pm. Everything looks set up, just no juice yet. Most of the spots were ice'd so I only tried one of the chargers, but none were lit up. Hope its working in a week on our way back to CO!

Where is that damn switch, I’ll turn it on myself to save a few hours. Let’s get this party started already!

I just noted your trip is 261 miles. I have never done that straight without a charge but I have done 150 miles using "150 miles" on the freeway at 55 mph. Let us know how that goes, please, and forget what I said above, a little heat-stroke never hurt anyone, right?

I stopped by yesterday about 5:30, and the entire line of chargers was ICE'd up. Nothing to indicate to the great unwashed masses that the chargers weren't turned on yet. Pedestal signs weren't lit, but in the afternoon sun that wasn't at all obvious. The "Tesla charging only" signs were in place. At mealtimes this will be a problem.

This just came up for the first time for me in the navigation, has to be a good sign right?!

(Evansville is essentially Casper for those unfamiliar with the area, also 250kW max wooohooo!!)

Attachments

• 205BF738-0D1F-4452-86D8-8D01FE643389.jpeg
    205BF738-0D1F-4452-86D8-8D01FE643389.jpeg
    557.6 KB · Views: 73
I have been watching this thread for about a week. I have a trip to Casper planned for this weekend and am hoping this super charger comes online for my trip! I leave Friday and without this supercharger things are going to get complicated for me with very limited charging available in Casper. Last time I was there, I stayed at the ONE hotel that had a charger but this time I don't want to stay there because it is just not a great hotel - especially for the money. So I just wanted to chime in with some positive vibes and to say thanks for the real time reporting on this!

Nate

• Love
Reactions: PACEMD and everman