Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Castlegar, BC

3'sterly

Member, RWD LR 3
Supporting Member
Nov 1, 2019
Borderline corner case
Just saw Tesla now says Castlegar could happen in the 3rd quarter, and Osoyoos is targeted for the 2nd quarter. Maybe yes, maybe no - timing wise.
Many other sites have been updated on their Supercharger map online, the future is bright, and fun!
AC98C358-A23E-4D06-BE48-72DE7C8C5DCC.jpeg

DuckNut12

May 13, 2018
Canada
Construction officially started on the Castlegar SuperChargers last week. 8 SuperChargers and 3 "Universal Chargers". Still at the very early stages. Just piles of dirt right now, but it is finally happening. I live in Castlegar and will send out updates as needed.

Reactions: GFBurch and bolero

DuckNut12

May 13, 2018
Canada
Underground work is done. They are tamping down the dirt this morning. I asked one of the workers where they were headed next and he said they were going to Surrey.
I’d post a picture but I don’t have an account with any of the allowed systems. 😀

• Informative
Reactions: 3'sterly

ItsNotAboutTheMoney

Jul 12, 2012
Maine
Underground work is done. They are tamping down the dirt this morning. I asked one of the workers where they were headed next and he said they were going to Surrey.
I’d post a picture but I don’t have an account with any of the allowed systems. 😀
You can upload the image directly to this site. You can just paste an image and it uploads it.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC