Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Falls Creek, PA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I sent a request to Google Maps to add the supercharger as a location.

Falls Creek_PA.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: jthompson
Has anyone found this one yet? It's not on supercharge.info
View attachment 238073

If current trends mean anything;

2850 Benner Pike, Bellefonte, PA 16823 is a Sheetz someone could drive by...

I've asked some of the local owners if they can bop over and take a look at this location. There are a few other locations in the W PA / SW PA area that probably don't have a thread started on here yet so we should try to get those started.

Edit: here is the Bellefonte thread, Supercharger - State College/ Bellefonte, PA.

I'm probably only one of three people who are actually more interested in this tread than the Model 3 launch tonight...

That being said, I'll likely stay up to watch Elon not come on stage until 1am. But if the supercharger came online before that, I'd be happier :)

I'm on the Model 3 wait list, but I'm also wanting to make a trip in a week where this Supercharger would save me from diverting to the south (probably taking an extra hour). (I'm going to Pennsic if anyone knows what I'm talking about. I saw one other Model S there last year.) So while I'm very excited about seeing what will replace my Leaf, I also really, really want to see this charger open.

planning on making a trip from CO to NY this summer - really want to take I-80 instead of I-70

That's what I did on Friday, but had to nearly fully charge in Macedonia, Ohio, and then swing down to Cranberry to fully charge, just to go back up on I-79 to I-80 and get to Bloomsburg, PA. Added some time to the trip but avoided the tolls on I-76 across Pennsylvania and set us up better for where we were going in NYNY.

• Informative
Reactions: 1101011
This is very exciting - planning on making a trip from CO to NY this summer - really want to take I-80 instead of I-70 (I've done 70 too many times - haven't been able to to 80 yet).

How long does it usually take from this until power?

I hope it is done soon. We are heading home from CO on August 6; having it working would be a real time saver for us. Fingers crossed!