Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Harrisburg, OR (LIVE May 2022, 8 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla's find us website has updated this evening with a previously unknown location: Harrisburg, OR - target Q3 2022. Any leads on this one?
Screen Shot 2022-02-02 at 5.35.14 PM.png

Reactions: IdaX
Another one that could just be along I-5 but with a Harrisburg address. The winery at exit 209 fits the bill, but I don't see much else at that exit.

On the other hand, it wouldn't be terrible to have a supercharger or two along Highway 99 as an alternative.

OK, I'm never one to complain about a new SC but what a weird choice of location. The Corvallis/Lebanon exit 30 miles to the north at a major east/west junction makes far more sense. Even the Brownsville exit 8 miles north would be better.
I'm guessing the winery was an eager partner so Tesla probably got a good deal. Wouldn't even surprise me if the people who own or run the winery drive Teslas.

any other superchargers claim that feature, ha!?

Yes

Yes

Marco are you a human or a Tesla artificial intelligence with instantaneous and unlimited access to all supercharger and permit data.

Yes

We definitely need to get a field added for supercharge.info for "petting_zoo=true/false"

I drove by today after a TOO event in Eugene. This will be a very different type of site. Located on the southbound side of I-5, it’s across from an RV park & that’s it at this exit. There aren’t any buildings on the northbound side of I-5. The restaurant & coffee shack will get a big increase in business because there isn’t any competition so maybe they will extend their hours of operation. The site really needs an update. The supercharger infrastructure will be worth almost as much as the building.
I’ve seen other locations like this & they often require a purchase in order to use the restroom. There’s a State of Oregon operated rest area two miles south that will probably have better facilities. Locations like this are why I’m glad there is in car entertainment.
But it’s a great location with a covered area over the coffee shack & it will relieve the Springfield supercharger of some congestion. The Springfield supercharger is a little hard to find & this one is as easy as it gets to access. I’m looking forward to using it on my way back from Los Angeles next year or if we’re lucky by Labor Day. I-5 charging is getting better.