Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Henrietta, TX

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I cant get link to open. Give me a location and i will go there tomorrow to scope it out.

It's listed at the same address as Steak and Shake, 101 US Highway 287 "East of Highway 148, West of Building"

I am circling the region of interest.

Henrietta.JPG

I sure hope that is not the location of a supercharger. It is well outside of Wichita Falls, and would not help the OKC to Abilene I44 traffic. It would be 21 miles out of Wichita Falls (a town of about 100k population) in Heniretta (a town of 3k population).

I will be in WF tomorrow morning, I will try to remember to go by there and see what is going on...
Henrietta probably has no ICE dealers...

Reactions: TexasEV
I sure hope that is not the location of a supercharger. It is well outside of Wichita Falls, and would not help the OKC to Abilene I44 traffic. It would be 21 miles out of Wichita Falls (a town of about 100k population) in Heniretta (a town of 3k population).

I will be in WF tomorrow morning, I will try to remember to go by there and see what is going on...
The population is irrelevant. It’s not for locals, it’s for travelers on US 287 from Dallas-Fort Worth area to Amarillo, and on to Colorado, New Mexico, or the west coast. That dwarfs the “OKC to Abilene” traffic by an order of magnitude or more. We’ve been waiting for this for about four years of “coming soon”.

View attachment 409858 View attachment 409860 View attachment 409861 View attachment 409865 Well yes 12 stalls. Late summer opening. Looks like 250 kW per stall with 12,000 amp 480volt service being put in. I saw the Tesla all over the plans.

Mike, thanks for the photos so quickly. I wish it would be ready by the time i pass through in the next month. From this stage, it looks about a month or more to completion. The roadblocks seem to be getting the transformer and meter installed, and final activation by Tesla. Since this is a highly requested link , lets hope they give it the appropriate level of priority.

Reactions: rafacq
I asked if I could take a picture of the site layout from the plans. They said they could not let me since they had to sign non disclosures. They mentioned that the permit was actually done last summer. Clay county inspector was there for a bit to check out the work.

In the shot with the backhoe you can see the electric pole they are boring towards. It is a 3 phase connection they will be pulling. Oncor says that there is enough power to that pole for them...

The actual hardware is not scheduled to be there until late July (just two months away).

I would have loved to have some quality time with the plans. But, they were keeping them private. They are pulling enough power for V3, but I could not see if that is what they are doing. The most I saw of the plans was the big Tesla on the front page and a bunch of Tesla logos on various pages as they flipped through them.