Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Hooksett NH Rest Areas

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah baby!

M0bWify.gif

Ditto. North still out.
Hitting south tomorrow.
Today, Boston suburbs to Hanover and down to surnamed and back to near Hanover, 231 mile range at start, 10 degrees at finish...18 moles too spare...no problem...
50K tomorrow. Should happen just about exactly at hookset. All very good.

I was in the area today and the northbound side is still NOT live. Came back around and charged on the southbound side and they are live. Charge rate seems a little slow at 205 mi/hr but they definitely work. FINALLY superchargers in NH!!

Stopped and charged briefly last night on my way home, though didn't need to on the downhill run.

Could have used the northbound one on my way up Friday night however. Started out with 245 miles for a 160 mile journey to Bretton Woods but between driving fast (catching up to relatives who started earlier), 0 degree temperatures and high winds, as we started to climb into Franconia Notch I saw my buffer dropping rapidly. I slowed down and arrived with 5 miles to spare. Charged back up to over 200 on 120v in the garage, as we didn't need the car while there.

Hope northbound is up and running soon.

@tga, I take it you were there in an ICE vehicle?
'Fraid so... :redface:

Also, gorgeous photos!
Thanks. I was afraid it wasn't dark enough for for the glowing logos to show, but I had an meeting to get to, so I couldn't wait for dark.

- - - Updated - - -

Has anyone charged on the Northbound side yet? I'll be passing through Hooksett tomorrow, although after "breaking" in the Southbound side I'd rather not be the first one to charge. :)
Don't be shy. It has it's own feed, so you won't take out the building. Hopefully. :wink:

Just added 100 miles on the Northbound side in Hooksett. Everything looks great!

The project architect for the rest area stopped by and took some pictures for a local paper.

Construction is just finishing up inside. The Common Man restaurants will be opened by early next week.