Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Issaquah, WA (LIVE Oct 2018, 8 Urban stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Would you rather that they didn't build this site? (Maybe this is all the site owners would allow)
Aw, c’mon. Take their toys and go home? Of course something is better than nothing, especially if that’s all the site owners would allow.
My point is that it probably could’ve been planned/located better. Those are prime spots for normal patrons. My comparo again is with the Lynwood Freddy’s. Sequential chargers on the edge of the property. Lowers the potential angst against ICEing as well. If the current layout and location within the property were the only solution, then no argument.

It’s open. Unfortunately, it’s a bit of a task to get things like a title changed here on TMC....
:confused: Mods do it all the time.
It's been open for months, the mod we have here in California changes the titles almost as fast as Supercharge.info updates the status. Why is this thread still "under construction"?

I was passing thru, opening day, so I am interested in this SuC

-Randy

Went today, but maxxed out at 27kw? even though I was only the 2nd of 8 stalls taken?
I am new to the SC game, and was in Lynwood earlier last week and avereaged high 70s?

Pros to this charger: Home depot and other big box stores close
Cons: The setup, and I was there for 90mins to get only 28kw of charge.

Plenty of nice cars out there.

Went today, but maxxed out at 27kw? even though I was only the 2nd of 8 stalls taken?
I am new to the SC game, and was in Lynwood earlier last week and avereaged high 70s?

Did you try changing to a different stall? Sometimes there will be a problem that causes one or two of them to be slow.

Reactions: im.thatoneguy

It's common to see such a low charge rate if you are at 80% or above SoC (State of Charge). Or if your battery is warm/cold. Could that have been your experience?

It's common to see such a low charge rate if you are at 80% or above SoC (State of Charge). Or if your battery is warm/cold. Could that have been your experience?
I was at 10%
So at that rate, it would have taken quite some time. I spent a solid 90mins there and it went to 32% (100D)

As I said, I’m still new to all this. Next time I’ll try another stall.

Thanks for all the Input.

I was at 10%
So at that rate, it would have taken quite some time. I spent a solid 90mins there and it went to 32% (100D)

As I said, I’m still new to all this. Next time I’ll try another stall.

Thanks for all the Input.
I've played the change stall game more often then I'd like to admit. You'd think Tesla would be able to pinpoint and quickly fix these issues; however, it doesn't seem the case. I used to call and let them know -- but the wait time is insane to get in touch with anyone these days. It would be nice if we could send them a message from the app or car.