Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Jonesboro, AR

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
News today from a member of the Tesla Owners group of Arkansas is that the utility company’s Tesla contact is hoping to have Jonesboro SC online by end of this week (July 22).

banana-dance.gif
banana-dance.gif
banana-dance.gif

Google street map was updated July, 2022. Here's a screenshot:

View attachment 831177

Tesla says opening Q3 so my guess is it's close. But it definitely is happening.
Most likely it's already online as there has been previous instances of this where it's there but just not on the map. When the end of quarter 2 rolled around, construction was almost completed, so they updated their map to show quarter 3. They only update their map every quarter, so we won't know for 100% until quarter 4, but it seems operational.

Reactions: Rutrow
Most likely it's already online as there has been previous instances of this where it's there but just not on the map. When the end of quarter 2 rolled around, construction was almost completed, so they updated their map to show quarter 3. They only update their map every quarter, so we won't know for 100% until quarter 4, but it seems operational.

Someone could go plug it into their car right now and we'd know :D

Reactions: Rutrow
Tesla says 7. I doubt you'll see more than a couple cars there at a time for the foreseeable future. Though when I was in J'bro a week ago there were plenty of Teslas cruising around...
But the "If you build it they will come" mantra is true for charging stations. Once an out of the way destination gets added to the charging map people will stop planning a longer route around Jonesboro. It may become a major thoroughfare of pent up demand. (I don't THINK this will happen, based on low demand at Brinkley, Memphis, Little Rock, etc., but you never know)

Reactions: Acps110