Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Leavenworth, WA - US-2 (LIVE 30 Oct 2023, 8 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Paving is done. These pictures show that there is one separate pull in charger meant for Teslas pulling trailers. View attachment 980605View attachment 980606View attachment 980606View attachment 980607View attachment 980606
Does the paving for the trailer stall just end? It looks like they want you to back into it which kinda defeats the purpose. Otherwise you’ll be on the side where you parked facing the road and blocking the driveway. Hopefully they will stripe and arrow accordingly.

Does the paving for the trailer stall just end? It looks like they want you to back into it which kinda defeats the purpose. Otherwise you’ll be on the side where you parked facing the road and blocking the driveway. Hopefully they will stripe and arrow accordingly.
I can’t tell for sure what they are envisioning. They still have to pave the surrounding area. Once they have done that, it should be more clear whether it is a pull through or not. I am also hoping that they expand the paved area in front of the chargers. If not, it’s going to be somewhat difficult to back it the stalls, especially the end one.

Passed final electrical inspection today. Sounds like there should be a transformer there now.
So, transformer should be installed but the original permit didn’t have the connection to the utility vault included? 🤔🧐
1697808111909.png

Reactions: alpinehijinx
I was hoping this would be a magic dock site. Also the location name should not be Leavenworth, how about Coles Corner? Anything but L.

I'm afraid the name is unlikely to be anything significantly different. Tesla names Supercharger locations based on the city containing the address of the Supercharger (plus sometimes the street name). TMC and supercharge.info track that because consistency in naming is important.

Bruce.

I'm afraid the name is unlikely to be anything significantly different. Tesla names Supercharger locations based on the city containing the address of the Supercharger (plus sometimes the street name). TMC and supercharge.info track that because consistency in naming is important.

Bruce.
That is this one to a T. City and street (highway) name (number).

Now, onto George for this team?

Last edited:

Bruce.

Which leads to a bit of weirdness with the Sprague, WA charger..... it's much closer to Tokio, WA than Sprague. Addresses are weird.

Granted, there's most likely about five people and a cow in in Tokio, compared to the 460-ish in Sprague.
1698774898978.png