Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Manchester, NH

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
74F9A2AB-0A44-4D54-86AF-B15288B7FFE1.jpeg

Reactions: Tdreamer and kayak1
Here are a couple photos from my ancient phone (with a somewhat broken camera).
Manchester SC 20221229 resized.jpg

Looks like all they have to do is pave around the concrete and the construction will be complete. The large transformer is also in place, but I didn't sneak in far enough to see if it was wired up yet. Judging by the smaller diameter of the cables, they appear to be V3 chargers.

Judging by the smaller diameter of the cables, they appear to be V3 chargers.
At this point the only V2's left going in are ones from very very old, long delayed permits. I don't even think they've produced the physical V2 hardware for over a year.

/edit I went and dug around on SC.info and the only USA 150kW still under construction is in Olema, CA, and it's from a permit initially filed in mid-2019.
There are several 150kW stations going in over in Asia (China, Taiwan) and a handful in the EU but really no activity in the US at all anymore.

/edit2. Looks like the last pure 150kW install in the US (beyond the Olema CA one going on now) was in Seattle Washington back in Dec of 2020.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Tdreamer and dfava
Anyway back on topic. Here's some pics from Jan 5th. Meter is in and active? Unless they painted the utility transformer white (unusual but not unheard of) I figured the pipes sticking up were where the utility transformer would eventually go.

/edit. On closer inspection the meter I thought was for the site might be an older existing meter for perhaps the parking lot lighting or something. There is clearly a empty meter spot on the switchgear box that I thought might have been a white painted transformer...
I dunno, I didn't stick around too long to inspect as I had family in the car.

IMG_2864.jpeg
IMG_2863.jpeg
IMG_2861.jpeg
IMG_2860.jpeg
IMG_2859.jpeg

Thanks for the site update. That meter predates construction - it was there when I visited around the time the permit was discovered.

It is a little odd that the reset of the site seems pretty much done but what appears to be the future transformer pad isn't. Perhaps it's waiting for a pre-cast pad vs. a poured-in-place design.