Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Manchester, NH

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As of mid-day today Friday 4/14 the meter is live (which appears to have been the case yesterday re-reading the above posts). The pavement by the superchargers still needs to be seal coated and/or striped - typically something that is done before the site goes live. My guess is the contractor will do this work for both Manchester and Danvers at the same time.

Getting close!

Reactions: kayak1
Not to be pedantic but Tesla themselves refer to this is a V4 supercharger, so it’s not like “people” made this up. (I tried to include a screenshot of Tesla’s tweets regarding the V4s but it won’t upload)

I’m genuinely curious if you have a source to cite on the tech behind V4 superchargers being the same as the V3s. I haven’t seen any articles to that effect.
Every video of every charge session that I have seen so far from Harderwijk is capped at 250kW. The same as V3. Sure the stamps on the cabinets show greater availability of power, but that extra "oomph" isn't getting to the individual cars. If anything more cars can charge at a higher rate at the same time, but still limited to 250kW per vehicle.

Every video of every charge session that I have seen so far from Harderwijk is capped at 250kW. The same as V3. Sure the stamps on the cabinets show greater availability of power, but that extra "oomph" isn't getting to the individual cars. If anything more cars can charge at a higher rate at the same time, but still limited to 250kW per vehicle.
250kW for now…

We’re live! Not on the map yet
FD31F6D7-E455-434B-A3FF-7FFE1D5A1F6E.jpeg

Tried charging up today. No bueno. Shut off for now?

Did you move and try again (and again, and again)? The app shows 3 stalls - 1B, 2B, 2D - out of order, but the others working.

Edited to add: we have seen a number of new (V3, like Manchester) supercharger sites come up, and then have trouble with one of the supercharger cabinets, so that a number of stalls go off line shortly after. Eventually Tesla comes out and services the site. This happened at Lexington and Tyngsborough, for example. But one cabinet = 4 stalls, and usually in sequence, so this feels different.

Last edited:
Reactions: kayak1
Did you move and try again (and again, and again)? The app shows 3 stalls - 1B, 2B, 2D - out of order, but the others working.

Edited to add: we have seen a number of new (V3, like Manchester) supercharger sites come up, and then have trouble with one of the supercharger cabinets, so that a number of stalls go off line shortly after. Eventually Tesla comes out and services the site. This happened at Lexington and Tyngsborough, for example. But one cabinet = 4 stalls, and usually in sequence, so this feels different.
Yes I tried quite a few. I remember this in Tyngsboro.

Reactions: dhkaufman