Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Manchester, NH

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Tdreamer

Plaid Supercharger
Supporting Member
Sep 10, 2017
Bedford, Massachusetts
Tesla has proposed a new supercharger in Manchester, NH to be located at 1111 South Willow St, Manchester, NH 03103. This is on front of The Flight Center Taphouse & Eatery, which shares the parking lot with an ALDI supermarket.

This is also fairly close to the proposed Tesla Service Center in Bedford, NH.

1664569200619.png

1664569266111.png

Seems like a pretty good location to me! It's only a couple traffic lights off of 101 at the mall exit. Alltown convenience store is across the main road but there a lot of food options within a couple minute walk through parking lot plazas like Starbucks, Taco Bell, and Panera. Definitely good to take pressure off the soon-to-be-built Bedford service center. I did think it was kind of B.S. that the town forced them to include some superchargers on site since unlike what many legacy automakers want you to think, a service center/dealership with stale doughnuts and hours off coffee is not where people want to spend 30+ minutes at while on a road trip.

Seems like a pretty good location to me! It's only a couple traffic lights off of 101 at the mall exit. Alltown convenience store is across the main road but there a lot of food options within a couple minute walk through parking lot plazas like Starbucks, Taco Bell, and Panera. Definitely good to take pressure off the soon-to-be-built Bedford service center. I did think it was kind of B.S. that the town forced them to include some superchargers on site since unlike what many legacy automakers want you to think, a service center/dealership with stale doughnuts and hours off coffee is not where people want to spend 30+ minutes at while on a road trip.
I thought the town was not happy about adding superchargers to the Bedford service location? Something about increased traffic concerns.... Didn't that make for a change in plans that the superchargers at the service center were not going to be public, I.e. just for service use?

I thought the town was not happy about adding superchargers to the Bedford service location? Something about increased traffic concerns.... Didn't that make for a change in plans that the superchargers at the service center were not going to be public, I.e. just for service use?
If I recall from reading the town meeting minutes, Tesla didn't want to have public superchargers there at all (only a couple in the back for service use), but it was the town that forced them to as a condition of approving the building permit to have a row of public superchargers.

If I recall from reading the town meeting minutes, Tesla didn't want to have public superchargers there at all (only a couple in the back for service use), but it was the town that forced them to as a condition of approving the building permit to have a row of public superchargers.
The town forced them to agree to have them listed on the nav in car as open for general use. The last meeting I watched they still had only two supercharging stalls on the side of the building.