Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Mojave, CA (EXPANDED Dec 2021, 6 V2 + 4 V3 + 2 urban stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
IMG_20150304_115919[1].jpg
IMG_20150304_115959[1].jpg

Here are a couple shots from 3/4/2015. The enclosure is huge... I am sure a Energy Storage System will be installed at Mojave.

Batteries are not on site... yet. I mentioned the size of the enclosure to one of the workers and asked if batteries are going in. He smile and said his crew has done several energy storage systems already. I took that as a YES without actually saying YES.

The Energy Storage System is on site along with a massive crane. looks like they are almost ready to lift the batteries off the big rig. Ill post photos later today...

Solar canopy and solar charging, as well as stationary energy system storage will be icing on the cake, but I'm really just looking forward for the supercharger to open. Harris Ranch to Barstow will become a reality at reasonable speeds and regardless of weather.

I stopped by just to check things out. It was not even 6 am and we really wanted to get to Mammoth. Nothing really to report. The pictures of the stalls looks identical the the pics above. A lot of stuff was installed in the cabinet, but I didn't take a good look.

What I am pleased about is that there is a ton of parking in this lot, and Tesla stalls, while in front of Anthony's, are really just to the side.

Mojave update

Just talked with Edison foreman. I asked when the power would be going on he said "Next Friday March 27 2AM " He added he did not know if it would be live because of others. We were driving through Mojave heading home to Hilmar Ca. I shot pictures also may upload those soon.

Mojave could open in 1 week ?

Just talked with Edison foreman. I asked when the power would be going on he said "Next Friday "March 27 2AM " He added he did not know if it would be live because of others. We were driving through Mojave heading home to Hilmar Ca. I shot pictures also may upload those soon.

IMG_4283.JPG

IMG_4279.JPG

IMG_4284.jpg