Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Napa, CA (EXPANDED Jun 2018, 12 V2 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picture took today on my way to work.

Attachments

• 20160529_144002.jpg
    20160529_144002.jpg
    167.7 KB · Views: 145
Reactions: ChrisJ
As you can see below, the access lane is being built. They have one concrete entrance done, working on the south entrance and curbing. There is paving yet from the curb/gutter and entrances, to the pump area, which is not a whole lot: they've done a lot more in one day, at times. They have cut back the frontage of Allied Propane and the next business to the north to make the turn lane.

Getting the City/County/CalTrans or whomever to do the road work might take time, or they could finish the whole thing in a few days if the scheduling is right. The next few days here will be hot and dry. It is all but done, it seems.

Napa SC5-29.jpg

Another boring update: Nearly done.

Owner says JULY 15. He thinks he can get Tesla to hook up before then (turn on power switch is all, I think) and if the county will let him, he will open the chargers. With all of us hanging around, he will try.

Paving first level is done. There is a final layer of another inch or two for the turn lanes and the gas station, but the owner says it will go fast. A lot depends on how fast the county will give permission, but the paving should be done this week, I would guess.

Napa SC 6 12.jpg
Napa Chargers.jpg