Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Philadelphia (East Market), PA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah, that's the wrong one highlighted in CHRGIT's post. But you can see the second station (East Market) is showing up as live, too.

They are both already live?

upload_2019-5-29_23-48-50.png

This one is kind of tough to get to. The entrance is super narrow so you want to be straddling both lanes as you approach. You won’t be able to turn sharp enough from the left lane to squeeze through the narrow entrance in an S or X.

Also the Nav took me down Ludlow Street which is little more than an alley way. There were dumpsters lined up on one side and school buses lined up on the other (at 3pm) and at one point I could barely squeeze through. Avoid this street if possible.

Used this today and it worked out great. Parked, connected, went to eat lunch nearby (IHOP on Walnut near 13th for their new burger special) disconnected, moved car to a nearby spot, went into Moms and bought $9 worth of groceries, got the 2 hours free parking sticker, drove home!

Used this today and it worked out great. Parked, connected, went to eat lunch nearby (IHOP on Walnut near 13th for their new burger special) disconnected, moved car to a nearby spot, went into Moms and bought $9 worth of groceries, got the 2 hours free parking sticker, drove home!
Other than getting in and out of that area of town, it's a great supercharger stop.

Someone earlier posted that a $4 purchase at Mom's was good for 2 hours of free parking. I visited this SC on Sept 4, and it now requires a $8 purchase from Mom's. The signs in the garage make this clear. Fortunately, I needed a few things anyway, so I met the minimum purchase requirement and had my parking validated.

Someone earlier posted that a $4 purchase at Mom's was good for 2 hours of free parking. I visited this SC on Sept 4, and it now requires a $8 purchase from Mom's. The signs in the garage make this clear. Fortunately, I needed a few things anyway, so I met the minimum purchase requirement and had my parking validated.
It's pretty hard to get anything at Mom's for less that $8 anyway :rolleyes:.

But yes it's not a bad deal for parking in center city.

what all does MOMs serve? is $8 cheaper than parking? I also see a chick fila close?
I need lunch here while I'm filling up...

I have surgery near here soon and thanks to the charging wasteland that is Harrisburg to Philly, will more than likely need this place... I hate cities. locked bathrooms, paid parking, dirty everything. grossness everywhere.

Reactions: HankLloydRight
what all does MOMs serve? is $8 cheaper than parking? I also see a chick fila close?
I need lunch here while I'm filling up...

I have surgery near here soon and thanks to the charging wasteland that is Harrisburg to Philly, will more than likely need this place... I hate cities. locked bathrooms, paid parking, dirty everything. grossness everywhere.

It's not a restaurant. It's a health food store. (Mom's Organic Market)

It's not a restaurant. It's a health food store. (Mom's Organic Market)
I'd be amazingly shocked if they didn't offer prepared food options inside though. I don't live near a Mom's but I regularly get lunch at Whole Foods market--I am imagining they are similar stores--which offers soups, sandwiches, salads, and a wide variety of other prepared foods.

Reactions: PLUS EV
I'd be amazingly shocked if they didn't offer prepared food options inside though. I don't live near a Mom's but I regularly get lunch at Whole Foods market--I am imagining they are similar stores--which offers soups, sandwiches, salads, and a wide variety of other prepared foods.
yep -- big prepared food section. and public bathrooms - always a plus

• Informative
Reactions: mociaf9

It's more like Trader Joe's but higher-end. It doesn't have the salad bars and other hot foods like Whole Foods does.

• Informative
Reactions: mociaf9