Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Princeton, BC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Gosh, I was hoping this supercharger would be powered up by now. I am headed through to Oliver from Burnaby tomorrow, I will check it out. It would have been nice to use this holiday weekend.

Any update? I'm hoping to take this route to Osoyoos tomorrow morning... Want to know if I should be popping those aero covers on and run the Crowsnest anyways... Or if I'll have to stop at the Princeton destination chargers instead.

EDIT: I suppose I could make it through from Hope since the temperatures haven't dropped too much yet.

Sunday, fence is down, all nicely graded. Still no power yet. Wet snow coming down through Manning Park back to Hope. Only two of us charging in Hope.
IMG_20201011_143717.jpg

Forgot to add, on this weekend trip to Oliver and back to Vancouver, we might have seen only 5 Teslas along this southern route. It will be interesting to see once this charger gets going how many people use this route.
For you astute viewers, yes my trunk looks a little open. My latch cincher motor failed in Oliver before we could load luggage. No AP or TACC available in this scenario, and the door open alarm persists for 5 minutes each time we set out. Ranger replacing tomorrow.

• Informative
Reactions: PStewart
I went by........again............and plugged in..........nada.

My unprofessional opinion is that someone just needs to throw a switch.

I called Princeton City hall, Carolyn said that there was a crew there two weeks ago but that she has no information on when it would be ready.

I charged @ Hope then Manning Park then Rock Creek on Saturday. (The new Rock Creek chargers worked well)