Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Rockaway NJ

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It looks very much like the one that was originally designed by @jonco223: Tesla charger adapter holder for Model 3 trunk by jonco223

Apparently, newer Model 3s don'tt have the push pin in the trunk there. But the bracket that it would mount to is still there behind the trunk liner. So, with a little razor work and an extra push-pin you can still mount the holder there. On the thingiverse page above, there's a linked video showing how to do this if you need.

That's the one I link to in the video description.

I've made an extra 3 in white so far. I can make them in Blue, Black or Red. $10 shipped in the US for anyone that wants one. $5 or a coffee for one in person at our future Supercharger meet.

• Informative
Reactions: MarcoRP
EFAF0C44-7BB2-47D2-AA3F-41BC7BC532A9.jpeg

Reactions: Casavant
You posted this on the Parsippany thread too where it was refuted.

Also there’s no such thing as Tesla “electricians”.

Electrician was at Kearny location and took it off the system while I was there before noon. California plate on the Nissan Murano he was using. Had all Tesla Supercharger parts filled in the back. Said he was there adjusting something regarding the 3G connection as some models weren’t communicating properly. And he though that Parsippany was up and running, & that Rockaway would be Thursday. I assumed he worked for Tesla based upon those factors. I also assumed he was an electrician because he was able to turn off both the A &B chargers on each circuit at will to complete the update.

Did I ask him if he worked for Tesla? No. Was he there in a PSE&G truck? No.